Ask your questions...

Angel
Super Nova

(05-23-2018, 06:56 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Not sure about what I'll do to light.
N can be, but that'd be lazy and boring storytelling.

i was thinking you would choose l to live and light to die a horrible death in the hands of l
didn't expect you to like light instead

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-23-2018, 07:00 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i was thinking you would choose l to live and light to die a horrible death in the hands of l
didn't expect you to like light instead

He's probably my favourite male character in anime so no I won't do that.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Angel
Super Nova

(05-23-2018, 07:02 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: He's probably my favourite male character in anime so no I won't do that.

who is your favorite female character? would it be misa?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-23-2018, 07:08 PM)SecretWish Wrote: who is your favorite female character? would it be misa?

Makise Kurisu from Steins Gate.
And I meant Light is my favourite male character from any anime.
I don't like misa a lot.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Angel
Super Nova

(05-23-2018, 07:10 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Makise Kurisu from Steins Gate.
And I meant Light is my favourite male character from any anime.
I don't like misa a lot.

i didn't think you would say other anime character's name. generally if there is a couple, people would like them both.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-23-2018, 07:16 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i didn't think you would say other anime character's name. generally if there is a couple, people would like them both.

Not necessarily. I like Sasuke a lot but I'm not very fond of Sakura.

Angel
Super Nova

(05-23-2018, 07:20 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Not necessarily. I like Sasuke a lot but I'm not very fond of Sakura.

didn't you say you liked naruto not long ago? when did you start liking sasuke?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-23-2018, 07:51 PM)SecretWish Wrote: didn't you say you liked naruto not long ago? when did you start liking sasuke?

I like both of them.

Angel
Super Nova

(05-23-2018, 08:54 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I like both of them.

they are like opposites of a coin. i didn't think you would like both of them

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-24-2018, 10:03 PM)SecretWish Wrote: they are like opposites of a coin. i didn't think you would like both of them

Sure but that doesn't mean you have to like only one of them.