Attack on Titan Manga

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

So is anyone keeping up with the AoT manga? Things are getting rather twisted and complicated.

Risk
Pirate

I read it up to near chapter 100 or something and then stopped I haven't read it in so long that I forget everything so I'm gonna watch the new season that comes out and then re read where I'm up to in the manga.

SecretWish
V.I.P. member

(07-11-2018, 04:44 PM)Risk Wrote: I read it up to near chapter 100 or something and then stopped I haven't read it in so long that I forget everything so I'm gonna watch the new season that comes out and then re read where I'm up to in the manga.

you could read from 90 chapter and you will remember the entire story. starting from the beginning and reading the entire manga would be a waste of time and you will get bores

Risk
Pirate

(07-12-2018, 02:16 AM)SecretWish Wrote: you could read from 90 chapter and you will remember the entire story. starting from the beginning and reading the entire manga would be a waste of time and you will get bores

I mean I will read from where the next season ends and just read from there on since they are exactly the same.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(07-12-2018, 03:24 AM)Risk Wrote: I mean I will read from where the next season ends and just read from there on since they are exactly the same.

hrmm, not sure where I read it but I think the 3rd season of AoT tends to shake up the manga story a little bit.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-12-2018, 02:51 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: hrmm, not sure where I read it but I think the 3rd season of AoT tends to shake up the manga story a little bit.

Isayama was apparently unhappy with what he did in the arc that follows Chapter 50/Season 2. 

Plus this season will mostly like adapt chapters 51-90 so @Risk need not spend a lot of time to play catch up.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Risk
Pirate

(07-12-2018, 03:20 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Isayama was apparently unhappy with what he did in the arc that follows Chapter 50/Season 2. 

Plus this season will mostly like adapt chapters 51-90 so @Risk need not spend a lot of time to play catch up.

Yeah, it leaves off about where I've read up to plus I know a lot of people that will be watching it so it is always fun to discuss weekly episodes and then when it finishes I'll try keep up to date with the manga.

SecretWish
V.I.P. member

(07-12-2018, 03:24 AM)Risk Wrote: I mean I will read from where the next season ends and just read from there on since they are exactly the same.

anime skips many moments from manga and it doesn't have the comedy too most of the time. i would recommend reading manga

Risk
Pirate

(07-12-2018, 06:39 PM)SecretWish Wrote: anime skips many moments from manga and it doesn't have the comedy too most of the time. i would recommend reading manga

I've read it and they are the same, I feel like you don't understand what I'm saying. I've seen and read the series but it has been a while since I've seen it so I will watch the new season and discuss it with others but once the anime is done I will go read the manga from where the anime left off as there would be no point in re-reading the entire manga again and once I've read it I will keep up to date with the manga.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(07-12-2018, 03:20 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Isayama was apparently unhappy with what he did in the arc that follows Chapter 50/Season 2. 

we can't be happy with everything we draw, but I wonder how much of a change the anime will make?