Favorite tags?

Angel
V.I.P. member

i always look for unrequited love, heart break, cute, beautiful art tags when i search for manga to read. what do you search for @mansi14?

Mansi14
Retired Staff

STORY. PLOT. Good one, not the old repetitive typical romance.
I also like slice of life but usually I am just reading what other recommended Tongue

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

In general I look for shonen and actions tags. Sometimes, I do look for thriller tags.
I am not that into manga but these are the tags that I like in anime.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
Nameless
Rouge pirate

I like many tags but now I can't remember many tags. I don't have any tag that I look for all the time. I look for ratings and popularity first and then I would look at the plot. If it interests me then I would pick it up

God

Are you mistaking for tags with genres? I know that tags are different and genres are close to them. I don't make use of tags all that much and I use genre search to pick any anime.

Nameless
Rouge pirate

(07-04-2018, 11:38 PM)God Wrote: Are you mistaking for tags with genres? I know that tags are different and genres are close to them. I don't make use of tags all that much and I use genre search to pick any anime.

Tags are usually there for small lists for about 2-50. They are that popular and you can use them if you think, you want similar anime or manga. They are different to genres but does the same job.

Angel
V.I.P. member

(07-04-2018, 02:55 AM)Mansi14 Wrote: STORY. PLOT. Good one, not the old repetitive typical romance.
I also like slice of life but usually I am just reading what other recommended Tongue

i know what you are talking about but if you see killing stalking or how sweet is a sugar daddy, there is no good story or plot to them and they are always doing it.

Mansi14
Retired Staff

(07-05-2018, 07:46 PM)SecretWish Wrote: i know what you are talking about but if you see killing stalking or how sweet is a sugar daddy, there is no good story or plot to them and they are always doing it.

Yeah you can say that's right for Killing Stalking. I don't know about How Sweet is a Sugar Daddy...
I read Killing Stalking pretty much for the gore and fan-girling xD It screws up your mind a lot too (_ _)

Angel
V.I.P. member

(07-10-2018, 06:39 PM)Mansi14 Wrote: Yeah you can say that's right for Killing Stalking. I don't know about How Sweet is a Sugar Daddy...
I read Killing Stalking pretty much for the gore and fan-girling xD It screws up your mind a lot too (_ _)

if you read how sweet is a sugar daddy then you would think killing stalking doesn't have much. they are always at it and I stopped it

Mansi14
Retired Staff

(07-12-2018, 08:57 PM)SecretWish Wrote: if you read how sweet is a sugar daddy then you would think killing stalking doesn't have much. they are always at it and I stopped it

Sure my list keeps getting longer day by day XD