manga vs anime

Poll: which is better
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
manga
25.00%
2 25.00%
anime
75.00%
6 75.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

shinigami1599

i already posted this i think 2 weeks ago but i got another week from my teacher so here goes.

I have an school assignment and my teacher said I could choose any subject, so I chose anime & manga so my question to you all is: what is better anime & manga, what do you use more anime or manga and why.

Angel
Super Nova

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] merge it with the other one. we shouldn't be having same threads like this more and more

Angel
Super Nova

(05-16-2018, 07:23 PM)shinigami1599 Wrote: thank you for still replying

if you got the link to your own thread why did you make another one. you could have taken that thread and replied to it

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

I have merged it.
@Shinnigami1599 please don't post duplicate topics. 
Thank you for your understanding.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]
God

(05-16-2018, 09:57 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I have merged it.
@Shinnigami1599 please don't post duplicate topics. 
Thank you for your understanding.

May be it's because the poll is closed. You could open the poll too, as you are merging the threads. I vote for anime

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I've opened the poll again so if somebody wants to vote feel free to do so.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
God

(05-17-2018, 12:56 AM)テクニカル諏訪子 Wrote: I didn't ignore, I just didn't see a reason to reply.

I'd really like to visit India at one point, but not to see how packed everything is.
Tokyo metro during rush hours is already bad enough I think, and I'm in the middle of that every single day any way.

I have voted is there any end date for it to close? As i voted already I couldn't see anything about this

(05-17-2018, 04:36 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I've opened the poll again so if somebody wants to vote feel free to do so.

Wanted to tag you but tagged someone else. That person is a staff too

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2018, 05:13 PM by God.)

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-17-2018, 05:12 PM)God Wrote: I have voted is there any end date for it to close? As i voted already I couldn't see anything about this

Wanted to tag you but tagged someone else. That person is a staff too

I'll close it on 20th of May.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
God

(05-17-2018, 05:16 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I'll close it on 20th of May.

Thanks and I assume you are talking about cst or is it an automatic closure?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-17-2018, 05:24 PM)God Wrote: Thanks and I assume you are talking about cst or is it an automatic closure?

Automatic closure.