where to download and watch anime

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

This thread is created to the people who don't know about other websites available to watch/download anime.

Download

BakaBT - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Tokyo Toshokan - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
NyaaTorrents - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
AnimeTake - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Iso Hunt - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Horriblesubs - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Watch Online
kissanime - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
AnimeFreak - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Anime Ultima - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
GoGoAnime - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Watch cartoon online - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
AnimeCentre : [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Animehaven - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] (both url work)
Anime waffles [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Dubbed Anime - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

For Naruto - www1.narutospot.net
For One Piece - www1.watchop.com

MyAnimeList links:

smoker- [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
@[MelloLily]- [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
@[Zero] - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
@[KonahaANBU] - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Other users can post other websites you know(to watch anime) to share it with others Smile,you can also submit your MAL link

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2014, 04:08 AM by hawkeye_mihawk.)

[Image: giphy.gif]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Good thread..........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(07-22-2014, 09:33 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Good thread..........

Thanks BlushBlush

anyway its not my idea

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-22-2014, 11:05 PM)smoker Wrote:
(07-22-2014, 09:33 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Good thread..........

Thanks BlushBlush

anyway its not my idea

But still, it is a good one..........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
dan213
I use GoGOAnime as you listed and like it probably the best. I watch most of my anime while at the computer doing other things as a way to pass the time.

Anyways, good list!

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Now this is a sticky thread Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(08-08-2014, 12:54 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: Now this is a sticky thread Grin

Thanks Grin

post your anime list below it will updated here soon,so that everyone visit your page Smile

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014, 04:04 AM by hawkeye_mihawk.)

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(08-08-2014, 04:03 AM)smoker Wrote:

Thanks Grin

post your anime list below it will updated here soon,so that everyone visit your page Smile

I don't have one and I am not planning to make one Grin

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(08-08-2014, 12:16 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:

Thanks Grin

lazy girl :/

Thanks Grin

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2014, 12:26 PM by hawkeye_mihawk.)

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(08-08-2014, 12:23 PM)smoker Wrote:

Thanks Grin

Thanks Grin

You don't have t post the same thing twice Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Samurai Champloo Anime Discussion MadaraUchiha 4 56 10 hours ago
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  What would it be like if anime was on TV during prime time? jyy 1 30 11 hours ago
Last Post: yaoifangirl
  Anime Couples jyy 1 32 11 hours ago
Last Post: yaoifangirl