what is the post count required to join role play?

Ewon

i am new and i don't have many posts, so what is the post count required to join this thing?
is the role play on a break?
i don't see any recent posts or battles in this section.

Shaurya
Retired Staff

There is no post count requirement for joining the role play.
First you decide whether you want to be a pirate or a marine, then you can start your own crew or join some other crew. 
Feel free to join us, the Sliver Wing Pirates =) 

There have been no recent wars because it is kinda hard to decide on a time and date. We are all from different countries and choosing a time that is agreeable to everyone is tough. Also, there is only one active pirate crew. Even though we want to fight, we can't attack the marines or be the first ones to declare a war. We have to wait until the marines challenge us  Toomad1

Sebastian
(06-18-2015, 02:33 PM)Shaurya Wrote: There is no post count requirement for joining the role play.
First you decide whether you want to be a pirate or a marine, then you can start your own crew or join some other crew. 

There have been no recent wars because it is kinda hard to decide on a time and date. We are all from different countries and choosing a time that is agreeable to everyone is tough. Also, there is only one active pirate crew. Even though we want to fight, we can't attack the marines or be the first ones to declare a war. We have to wait until the marines challenge us  Toomad1

theieves going after police, isn't the correct way my lady xD
so you will have to deal with that.

as for you bro xD
you need a group promotion to participate. so post 500 posts or give me all your bounty to participate in the role play. Evilgrin

Shaurya
Retired Staff

(06-18-2015, 02:40 PM)Sebastian Wrote: theieves going after police, isn't the correct way my lady xD
so you will have to deal with that.

as for you bro xD
you need a group promotion to participate. so post 500 posts or give me all your bounty to participate in the role play. Evilgrin

There are time when the hunter becomes the hunted Evil2

Stop confusing our new members Angry

Sebastian
(06-18-2015, 03:50 PM)Shaurya Wrote: There are time when the hunter becomes the hunted Evil2

Stop confusing our new members Angry

those are just sayings my lady xD
they are not applicable for real life scenarios xD
am i confusing them?
how?

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(06-18-2015, 02:33 PM)Shaurya Wrote: There is no post count requirement for joining the role play.

Forget the rules. You're pirates! Just attack the marines when they least expect it. Shutupnow

Sebastian
(06-19-2015, 01:03 AM)alakazam Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] , will be glad to take you in :3

Shaurya
Retired Staff

(06-19-2015, 01:03 AM)alakazam Wrote: Forget the rules. You're pirates! Just attack the marines when they least expect it. Shutupnow

Huh
But..but..we are not allowed to do that Dying1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Role Play details. Claraviolet 34 16,566 11-05-2017, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope
  Necessary changes to the role play. Saber 2 783 09-29-2015, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Saber
  Role Play Improvisation Shaurya 54 6,006 03-19-2015, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope
Star Your suggestions for role play. Star_Of_Hope 9 1,233 02-03-2015, 03:26 AM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
Star Any ideas regarding how to improve role play? Star_Of_Hope 7 1,159 12-21-2014, 10:34 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha