Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

what are u watching??

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Nel Offline Vice Captain
Pirate
Mood: None

Bounty : 31,200.85$
05-26-2017, 11:25 AM #221
(05-26-2017, 04:54 AM)Mansi14 Wrote:  Naaaah my internet stopped working that night and after that I hardly watched anything (_ _) classes started again and chores increased and much more @_@

Will you be completing it anytime soon? It's a small anime and hardly takes much time

[Image: PGmKvBJ.png]

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 100,212$
05-27-2017, 12:41 AM #222
(05-25-2017, 11:35 AM)Nel Wrote:  Cool. So have you completed watching Yami shibai?
I  looked this anime up in MAL. Seems cool. Quick thoughts?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 20,381.19$
Yesterday, 06:17 AM #223
(05-27-2017, 12:41 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  I  looked this anime up in MAL. Seems cool. Quick thoughts?

Yami Shibai is like a collection of not very scary but decent Japanese horror stories. There was one that I thought was creepy. Ending with Hatsune Miku song was pretty good.

Nel Offline Vice Captain
Pirate

Yesterday, 11:28 AM #224
(Yesterday, 06:17 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Yami Shibai is like a collection of not very scary but decent Japanese horror stories. There was one that I thought was creepy. Ending with Hatsune Miku song was pretty good.

I didn't realize that there are other vocaloid fans here. Did you like the third seasonm or do you agree with people that the quality of the anime is degrading with respect to plot?

Akatsuki

Today, 02:33 AM #225
(Yesterday, 06:17 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Yami Shibai is like a collection of not very scary but decent Japanese horror stories. There was one that I thought was creepy. Ending with Hatsune Miku song was pretty good.
I see. You've watched any good horror anime with good suspense and tension(and a lack of lazy jump-scares)?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 20,381.19$
Today, 03:26 AM #226
(Yesterday, 11:28 AM)Nel Wrote:  I didn't realize that there are other vocaloid fans here. Did you like the third seasonm or do you agree with people that the quality of the anime is degrading with respect to plot?

Haven't made it past the second season ^^'

(Today, 02:33 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  I see. You've watched any good horror anime with good suspense and tension(and a lack of lazy jump-scares)?
Hmmm, I'd say not. There some anime that draw from horror genre, but aren't scary themselves, like Perfect Blue or Paprika.
This post was last modified: Today, 03:29 AM by Sindar.

Nel Offline Vice Captain
Pirate

11 hours ago #227
(Today, 03:26 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Haven't made it past the second season ^^'

Hmmm, I'd say not. There some anime that draw from horror genre, but aren't scary themselves, like Perfect Blue or Paprika.

It's a small anime
 So you should watch it. Have you watched kagewani?

Akatsuki

10 hours ago #228
(Today, 03:26 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Haven't made it past the second season ^^'

I do know that Perfect Blue is not pure horror (I haven't watched it, but I've seen works based on it, like Black Swan). That's a bummer, I guess.

Nel Offline Vice Captain
Pirate

8 hours ago #229
(10 hours ago)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  I do know that Perfect Blue is not pure horror (I haven't watched it, but I've seen works based on it, like Black Swan). That's a bummer, I guess.

If you like an anime then you can recommend for others to watch it too

Akatsuki

3 hours ago #230
(8 hours ago)Nel Wrote:  If you like an anime then you can recommend for others to watch it too
I haven't watched Perfect Blue, and Black Swan is an amazing live-action Hollywood movie.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
2 Replies 123 Views
Last Post by Nel
04-14-2017, 12:03 PM
3 Replies 598 Views
Last Post by Daexto95
12-18-2015, 10:50 PM