Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

shonen-ai anime

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

yaoifangirl Offline Rookie
Mood: None

Bounty : 6,094.14$
05-09-2015, 02:51 PM #1
are you guys into shonen-ai anime.
i love them.

you should try sekaii ichii hatsukoi it's the coolest shonen-ai anime.

[Image: Capture.png]

Elvis Offline Vice Captain
Rouge pirate

Bounty : 39,190.93$
06-24-2015, 01:35 AM #2
Can you tell us a little bit about what it means? It would probably catch the members' attention if you offered some details about things related to yaoi, cause some of us don't know much about it.

[Image: unrequitedlove.gif]

06-26-2015, 12:06 AM #3
(06-24-2015, 01:35 AM)alakazam Wrote:  Can you tell us a little bit about what it means? It would probably catch the members' attention if you offered some details about things related to yaoi, cause some of us don't know much about it.

people normally see couples.
they involve a boy and a girl.
what if a boy falls in love with another boy?
it would be painful as the other boy might not accept his love and he can't freely confess like a girl.
the other boy might chose a girl at the end to get married..so it's interesting to see all the fears and hurdles in the love life between two boys.
don't you think it's cool?

Kaynil Offline Skilled
Mood: Talkative

Bounty : 7,937.36$
10-16-2015, 12:59 AM #4
Shonen-ai is basically the relationship without the sexual scenes.
When I was in highschool. I had a lady friend obsessed with gravitation. She got me with the music.
Even today I still think they have some pretty cool beats.

I remember that i was trying to hide at home that it was Shonen-ai. One of my siblings found me watching it so I lied and said Suichi was a girl.
He believed until he started to sing. So I told him all the songs were made by the same singer, because Japan.

To be honest I don't remember much about it. Other than that I can only recall Boy Next Door and Fake. again shared by the same friend.
I haven't read or watched any other shone-ai anime or manga since those days.

11-11-2015, 05:25 PM #5
(10-16-2015, 12:59 AM)Kaynil Wrote:  Shonen-ai is basically the relationship without the sexual scenes.
When I was in highschool. I had a lady friend obsessed with gravitation. She got me with the music.
Even today I still think they have some pretty cool beats.

I remember that i was trying to hide at home that it was Shonen-ai. One of my siblings found me watching it so I lied and said Suichi was a girl.
He believed until he started to sing. So I told him all the songs were made by the same singer, because Japan.

To be honest I don't remember much about it. Other than that I can only recall Boy Next Door and Fake. again shared by the same friend.
I haven't read or watched any other shone-ai anime or manga since those days.

you didn't have to lie about it.
even america recognized the importance of love even within the same sex.

Kaynil Offline Skilled
Mood: Talkative

Bounty : 7,937.36$
11-13-2015, 04:02 AM #6
(11-11-2015, 05:25 PM)yaoifangirl Wrote:  you didn't have to lie about it.
even america recognized the importance of love even within the same sex.
While I am sure this sibling would be able to understand love-is-love I didn't want to get in trouble with our mother for introducing in this way to the more complex layers of life someone too young.
Six years old is guarantee to earn me a lecture at the first burp of such knowledge. That and the fact that back then anime wasn't as openly accepted in Mexico. 
Anyway, now it is just a  funny memory. I did tell him the truth some years after.

No point using an image signature if it will only appear as a link, so have this boring text instead. 
Boring

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
16 Replies 1,203 Views
Last Post by Kaynil
01-23-2016, 05:12 PM
0 Replies 267 Views
Last Post by Naiwen
12-31-2015, 08:39 AM
22 Replies 1,285 Views
Last Post by Kaynil
11-25-2015, 11:56 AM