Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

sebastian is in need of some anime

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Sebastian Offline Warlord
Rouge pirate
Mood: Bawling

Bounty : 15,677.05$
07-08-2015, 01:02 PM #21
(07-08-2015, 05:59 AM)Sindar Wrote:  There are people with thousands titles in their lists Tongue My list is relatively small, and most of those are movies and OVAs.

Not really. I watch an odd thing here and there, but nothing on a regular basis. Kinda want to finish Black Lagoon.

i don't know them my man xD
so you are the best xD
i heard that black lagoon beats death note in terms of plot.
is that true my man?
is it that good? xD

[Image: seb_sig.jpg]
[Image: KBhVM9o.png?1]

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 26,112.3$
07-09-2015, 02:23 AM #22
(07-08-2015, 01:02 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  
(07-08-2015, 05:59 AM)Sindar Wrote:  There are people with thousands titles in their lists Tongue My list is relatively small, and most of those are movies and OVAs.

Not really. I watch an odd thing here and there, but nothing on a regular basis. Kinda want to finish Black Lagoon.

so you are the best xD
is that true my man?
is it that good? xD

Hmmmm. I don't think either Death Note or Black Lagoon have outstanding plot. DN is all about artistic presentation of thinking process, battle of wits between the characters. The story itself has a few shortcomings, I think it could have been done better. Black Lagoon so far seems to be an episodic show, I don't expect anything in terms of the plot. The show is just good, well made, with interesting characters and exciting action moments. It is definitely worth checking out.

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 106,637.31$
07-09-2015, 04:45 AM #23
(07-09-2015, 02:23 AM)Sindar Wrote:  

so you are the best xD
is that true my man?
is it that good? xD

Hmmmm. I don't think either Death Note or Black Lagoon have outstanding plot. DN is all about artistic presentation of thinking process, battle of wits between the characters. The story itself has a few shortcomings, I think it could have been done better. Black Lagoon so far seems to be an episodic show, I don't expect anything in terms of the plot. The show is just good, well made, with interesting characters and exciting action moments. It is definitely worth checking out.
"Could have been done better"-->Are you talking about the last 12 episodes?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

07-09-2015, 06:57 AM #24
(07-09-2015, 04:45 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  

so you are the best xD
is that true my man?
is it that good? xD

Not just that. The way L closed up on Kira was not convincing. The way Light acted often smelled of "plot convenience" decisions on the writer's part. Even the way Light convinced L and later defeated him, it makes sense on the level of characters and their outsmarting each other duel, but it is not a great plot point, cause it makes little sense if you think of it from a neutral point of view. Why L freed Light? Did he had any other possible suspects? The show doesn't care about it, it is all about L vs Light struggle (and later Light vs all of those new people).

Akatsuki

07-09-2015, 03:18 PM #25
(07-09-2015, 06:57 AM)Sindar Wrote:  
(07-09-2015, 04:45 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  

so you are the best xD
is that true my man?
is it that good? xD

Not just that. The way L closed up on Kira was not convincing. The way Light acted often smelled of "plot convenience" decisions on the writer's part. Even the way Light convinced L and later defeated him, it makes sense on the level of characters and their outsmarting each other duel, but it is not a great plot point, cause it makes little sense if you think of it from a neutral point of view. Why L freed Light? Did he had any other possible suspects? The show doesn't care about it, it is all about L vs Light struggle (and later Light vs all of those new people).
Well, yea.......And, do you have any favourite anime or something?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

07-10-2015, 02:54 AM #26
(07-09-2015, 03:18 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  
(07-09-2015, 06:57 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Not just that. The way L closed up on Kira was not convincing. The way Light acted often smelled of "plot convenience" decisions on the writer's part. Even the way Light convinced L and later defeated him, it makes sense on the level of characters and their outsmarting each other duel, but it is not a great plot point, cause it makes little sense if you think of it from a neutral point of view. Why L freed Light? Did he had any other possible suspects? The show doesn't care about it, it is all about L vs Light struggle (and later Light vs all of those new people).

Well kinda.. I think Slayers is still my favorite TV series. That is just a personal preference though, I am not being objective here Grin Can't pick a favorite movie though, there are just too many great ones.

Akatsuki

07-11-2015, 01:04 AM #27
(07-10-2015, 02:54 AM)Sindar Wrote:  
(07-09-2015, 03:18 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  
(07-09-2015, 06:57 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Not just that. The way L closed up on Kira was not convincing. The way Light acted often smelled of "plot convenience" decisions on the writer's part. Even the way Light convinced L and later defeated him, it makes sense on the level of characters and their outsmarting each other duel, but it is not a great plot point, cause it makes little sense if you think of it from a neutral point of view. Why L freed Light? Did he had any other possible suspects? The show doesn't care about it, it is all about L vs Light struggle (and later Light vs all of those new people).

Well kinda.. I think Slayers is still my favorite TV series. That is just a personal preference though, I am not being objective here Grin Can't pick a favorite movie though, there are just too many great ones.

Well, 'favourite' mostly means 'personal'........And, you like it because (asking this because I have it in my watch-list)?..........

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

07-11-2015, 05:17 AM #28
(07-11-2015, 01:04 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  
(07-10-2015, 02:54 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Well kinda.. I think Slayers is still my favorite TV series. That is just a personal preference though, I am not being objective here Grin Can't pick a favorite movie though, there are just too many great ones.

Well, 'favourite' mostly means 'personal'........And, you like it because (asking this because I have it in my watch-list)?..........

Yeah, right =) I can't come up a reason I like it, I just do ^^' Part of it is that I like that animation style, also it was one of the first anime I watched, the first I watched in English. I think the show is kinda well written too. Also the soundtrack is amazing. I've heard people use the word "score" to refer to a movie's soundtrack, emphasizing that it is an art piece. I think it applies to this case too, Slayers series has great score.

What about you? You list SnK, Death Note, Steins;Gate and and Code Geass as favs on MAL, which one gets the first place? =)

Akatsuki

07-11-2015, 04:25 PM #29
(07-11-2015, 05:17 AM)Sindar Wrote:  
(07-11-2015, 01:04 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  
(07-10-2015, 02:54 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Well kinda.. I think Slayers is still my favorite TV series. That is just a personal preference though, I am not being objective here Grin Can't pick a favorite movie though, there are just too many great ones.

Yeah, right =) I can't come up a reason I like it, I just do ^^' Part of it is that I like that animation style, also it was one of the first anime I watched, the  first I watched in English. I think the show is kinda well written too. Also the soundtrack is amazing. I've heard people use the word "score" to refer to a movie's soundtrack, emphasizing that it is an art piece. I think it applies to this case too, Slayers series has great score.

What about you? You list SnK, Death Note, Steins;Gate and and Code Geass as favs on MAL, which one gets the first place? =)
Certainly not Snk.......But, it's a close call as far as the other three are concerned..........

Sebastian Offline Warlord
Rouge pirate
Mood: Bawling

Bounty : 15,677.05$
07-18-2015, 02:46 PM #30
(07-09-2015, 02:23 AM)Sindar Wrote:  Hmmmm. I don't think either Death Note or Black Lagoon have outstanding plot. DN is all about artistic presentation of thinking process, battle of wits between the characters. The story itself has a few shortcomings, I think it could have been done better. Black Lagoon so far seems to be an episodic show, I don't expect anything in terms of the plot. The show is just good, well made, with interesting characters and exciting action moments. It is definitely worth checking out.

thank you bro xD
you are hard to please my man.
what is the best anime, according to you, in terms of plot and story development?

[Image: seb_sig.jpg]
[Image: KBhVM9o.png?1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
12 Replies 212 Views
Last Post by Nel
07-08-2017, 08:22 PM
0 Replies 103 Views
Last Post by Nel
06-10-2017, 03:28 AM