newbie has arrives

Yato
a newbie crashed into this place.
i instill the fear of death!

fear me Angel

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Hello.......Welcome to OPF............Feel free to discuss about any anime, movies, books or games and, feel free to ask any query to a mod/admin...........Check out group promotions and role play-section, and join our pirate crew, which you can do for free, unlike a marine crew..................You can post your reply here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Yato
(05-19-2015, 08:35 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

thank you.
this forum seems decent.
even though there are so many posts, where are other people?
i don't really see many people.
when do you guys make all those posts?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-19-2015, 08:38 PM)Deadlyfear Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

thank you.
this forum seems decent.
even though there are so many posts, where are other people?
i don't really see many people.
when do you guys make all those posts?Well, the activity is quite unpredictable........It all depends on whether the members are free or not.......But, activity is usually at its peak 3-7 hours from now...............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Mansi14
Retired Staff

Welcome to OPF Grin

Sebastian
welcome bro xD
i ain't afraid of you death the "kid" xD

xXInfectedXx

Welcome to One Piece Forums! Smile

Yato
thank you. seems fun around here.
i don't really like welcome and other single word posts which are considered as plain spam.
but except for infected, everyone said good words.
thank you.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Hello Deadlyfear!
Welcome to AMF!

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from the newbie! Panther 32 1,547 08-24-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Ace
Big Grin Newbie in need of education Kaynil 14 2,205 02-18-2015, 10:28 PM
Last Post: ingentersed