naruto, natsu vs ichigo, luffy

Poll: Who is strong?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Natsu and naruto
100.00%
1 100.00%
Ichigo and luffy
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(08-20-2015, 11:21 AM)Sebastian Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 01:10 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The animators/manga authors would obviously have had to tone done Goku's power......Luffy would have looked week in front of him, if they had not done that........

dragon ball really sucks my man x(

What's this got to do with my reply?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(08-21-2015, 12:56 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: What's this got to do with my reply?

aren't you the one favoring goku, my man?
because he can destroy planets?
that's shit bro

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(08-21-2015, 11:35 AM)Sebastian Wrote:
(08-21-2015, 12:56 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: What's this got to do with my reply?

aren't you the one favoring goku, my man?
because he can destroy planets?
that's shit bro

Yea, it is.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sindar
Retired Staff

(08-20-2015, 11:20 AM)Sebastian Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 02:50 AM)Sindar Wrote: That is the only way, otherwise they would have had a legion of angry fans going to war against them =)

If you actually try to put characters from all those series into one anime you will soon find that those worlds are mostly incompatible, you just can't have them exist together.

but they showed that in that episode bro. and who like dragonball these days?

The gigantic army of Dragon Ball fans?

Yato
(08-23-2015, 09:08 AM)Sindar Wrote: The gigantic army of Dragon Ball fans?

there are people who like dragon ball in these days?
it's old school.

Sindar
Retired Staff

(08-28-2015, 12:42 AM)Deadlyfear Wrote:
(08-23-2015, 09:08 AM)Sindar Wrote: The gigantic army of Dragon Ball fans?

there are people who like dragon ball in these days?
it's old school.

It is one of the most popular shows in Japan. I there fans in the US, don't know how many of them there are. Probably a lot. Of course DB fan base is mostly grown up people who watched it as kids.

Yato
(08-28-2015, 04:40 AM)Sindar Wrote: It is one of the most popular shows in Japan. I there fans in the US, don't know how many of them there are. Probably a lot. Of course DB fan base is mostly grown up people who watched it as kids.

people like the present anime naruto or one piece more. dont they?
aren't grown up's over such things?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-05-2015, 12:27 AM)Deadlyfear Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 04:40 AM)Sindar Wrote: It is one of the most popular shows in Japan. I there fans in the US, don't know how many of them there are. Probably a lot. Of course DB fan base is mostly grown up people who watched it as kids.

people like the present anime naruto or one piece more. dont they?
aren't grown up's over such things?

There's no denying the fact that One Piece is the best-selling manga of all time, but, that doesn't mean that Dragon Ball doesn't have a substantial amount of fan-base......

Testaccount
(09-05-2015, 02:25 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: There's no denying the fact that One Piece is the best-selling manga of all time, but, that doesn't mean that Dragon Ball doesn't have a substantial amount of fan-base......

if there is such a fanbase, then they are just old croons trying to protect something that doesn't actually exist.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(09-05-2015, 03:22 PM)Testaccount Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 02:25 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: There's no denying the fact that One Piece is the best-selling manga of all time, but, that doesn't mean that Dragon Ball doesn't have a substantial amount of fan-base......

if there is such a fanbase, then they are just old croons trying to protect something that doesn't actually exist.

Maybe....Maybe not......DB is quite famous in my country(India).........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goku vs ichigo, naruto, natsu BurnsyCEO's_Rival 4 1,318 10-20-2015, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Servo