naruto, natsu vs ichigo, luffy

Poll: Who is strong?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Natsu and naruto
100.00%
1 100.00%
Ichigo and luffy
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Angel
V.I.P. member

all of them are the main characters and pairing them up might be an added advantage.
naruto and natsu both can use fire and ichigo can support luffy with his bankai.
so who will win this?

Ewon

this is one difficult battle.
no one in the right mind can answer this as it's just not possible to measure the strength.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Don't know the strength of Natsu...........Naruto has already reached his peak, whereas Luffy hasn't,,,,,,So, the former......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(06-26-2015, 07:21 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Don't know the strength of Natsu...........Naruto has already reached his peak, whereas Luffy hasn't,,,,,,So, the former......

you are gonna go with naruto my man?
xD
what about goku vs naruto then? xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(08-16-2015, 02:44 PM)Sebastian Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 07:21 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Don't know the strength of Natsu...........Naruto has already reached his peak, whereas Luffy hasn't,,,,,,So, the former......

you are gonna go with naruto my man?
xD
what about goku vs naruto then? xD

Goku, obviously.......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(08-16-2015, 05:47 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Goku, obviously.......
ain't that prejudice my man?
you've seen that part where goku, luffy and peeps meet and there all of them are equally strong.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(08-17-2015, 11:21 PM)Sebastian Wrote:
you've seen that part where goku, luffy and peeps meet and there all of them are equally strong.

The animators/manga authors would obviously have had to tone done Goku's power......Luffy would have looked week in front of him, if they had not done that........

Sindar
Retired Staff

(08-17-2015, 11:21 PM)Sebastian Wrote:

That is the only way, otherwise they would have had a legion of angry fans going to war against them =)

If you actually try to put characters from all those series into one anime you will soon find that those worlds are mostly incompatible, you just can't have them exist together.

Sebastian
(08-19-2015, 02:50 AM)Sindar Wrote: That is the only way, otherwise they would have had a legion of angry fans going to war against them =)

If you actually try to put characters from all those series into one anime you will soon find that those worlds are mostly incompatible, you just can't have them exist together.

but they showed that in that episode bro. and who like dragonball these days?

Sebastian
(08-19-2015, 01:10 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The animators/manga authors would obviously have had to tone done Goku's power......Luffy would have looked week in front of him, if they had not done that........

dragon ball really sucks my man x(

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Goku vs ichigo, naruto, natsu BurnsyCEO's_Rival 5 1,599 10-31-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Angel
  Natsu vs Luffy Angel 5 242 10-05-2018, 02:35 AM
  luffy vs ichigo Angel 4 133 10-05-2018, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope
  Natsu vs Luffy Angel 3 293 07-10-2018, 03:23 AM