killings in Naruto.

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Do you think that death rate in Naruto,is more when compared to that of ,other action anime?

I do believe that the death rate, is more in Naruto because there are so many deaths like Asuma,Pain and his entire group,Sarutobi,Itachi and the entire Uchiha Clan,4th hokage,Kushina,neji...
I can go on and on.

So what is your opinion and why? 

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

It was moderate till the war arc............Apart from Neji, and a couple of other characters, no other major character died(leave the antagonists)..............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

The killings up to the war were fine, then this huge war starts and barely anyone of value has been killed.

Cookie

It's not that much more than other anime, to be honest.

Albert Newton
Pirate

well... in most of the famous long running anime, most characters dont die ... max at 3-5 members ..

Cookie

(03-16-2015, 03:52 AM)Albert Newton Wrote: well... in most of the famous long running anime, most characters dont die ... max at 3-5 members ..

Well, I wouldn't really know much about that, as I haven't really seen very many other anime...

Albert Newton
Pirate

(03-16-2015, 04:21 AM)Cookie Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 03:52 AM)Albert Newton Wrote: well... in most of the famous long running anime, most characters dont die ... max at 3-5 members ..

Well, I wouldn't really know much about that, as I haven't really seen very many other anime...

well.. then try to watch some..     if you got enough time that is. Tongue

Cookie

(03-16-2015, 04:31 AM)Albert Newton Wrote:

I watch One Piece and Attack on Titan, but aside from that...

I'd watch more, but, to be honest, I don't have time for that.

Albert Newton
Pirate

(03-16-2015, 04:32 AM)Cookie Wrote:

yeah.. well i get it... and One Piece itself is rather time taking..  and when you have enogh leisure,.. feel free to ask for some suggestions Wink

Cookie

(03-16-2015, 04:37 AM)Albert Newton Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 04:32 AM)Cookie Wrote:

yeah.. well i get it... and One Piece itself is rather time taking..  and when you have enogh leisure,.. feel free to ask for some suggestions Wink

Thanks. Will do. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes Naruto so good? DudeThatsErin 0 66 09-19-2017, 01:05 AM
Last Post: DudeThatsErin
  If you can bring anyone back to life in naruto... ItachiSasuke 18 2,305 01-23-2017, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Nel
  Will you watch baruto surpassing naruto? Saber 11 1,210 01-22-2017, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Nel