invisible people

Sebastian
why do some people love making themselves invisible my bro and ladies?
why do you want to hide? because you don't want others to pester you?
if you don't like it, no one will do that to you x(

i don't like people who use that option x(
it's like they are trying to do something bad. so, please don't use that option xD

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Are you referring to invisibility on the forums? If so, I don't like that feature and I never use it.

Sebastian
(08-23-2015, 11:20 PM)alakazam Wrote: Are you referring to invisibility on the forums? If so, I don't like that feature and I never use it.

I saw this..3 members are invisible and that ticked me off x(

Bakanyan

Well, I personally do not use that option but I have no problems with anyone using it.
I value their privacy and so should everyone.

Its not about hiding or anything.

Zero
NBF member

it probably means they wana come read stuff here but they don't have the luxury of time to reply to everything. so they make twelvemonth invisible. i wouldn't mind using such a feature now and again but its too troublesome to do and hey....aint no body got time fo dat Wink

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I don't get the option really, but in real life I rather not draw attention to my self.

Joe

Staff can still see everything you do and your online status Tongue

Once you make a post, everyone knows you're online Tongue

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(08-24-2015, 12:36 PM)Joe Wrote: Staff can still see everything you do and your online status Tongue

Some people like to stalk the forum Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Well, you need to learn to deal with 'stalkers'......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(08-24-2015, 01:24 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 12:36 PM)Joe Wrote: Staff can still see everything you do and your online status Tongue

Some people like to stalk the forum Grin

ah, so the stalkers are yandere then? Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man killed in India for offering people money Elvis 5 304 08-14-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: jyy
  Anime can really mess up some people Elvis 12 1,703 11-14-2015, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sebastian
  How many percent of people in the world using Yahoo? Yaiba 0 380 10-28-2015, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Yaiba