Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

[important]Suggestions and stuff >.>

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Claraviolet Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mood: Thinking

Bounty : 176,206.86$
07-04-2014, 12:29 AM #1
Alright! I give up (_ _)/

I am trying to make a place where "having fun" is the top priority but it seems like people are kinda against it.First all all,I would like to say something here.

Our forum isn't inactive I mean it.Be it spammers or spam bots we are having comments ..like daily.The thing is, we admins are deleting stuff ..like for every hour or so.That's the real reason why most of the users can't find that many comments here.As for the normal users,please stop saying stuff like....it's inactive,it's inactive..do something about it.I mean,if you don't post stuff..thinking that it's not your place to do..then who will?

We are trying our best to make this forum lively and finally we have a place where others can find us easily...so why are you being silent now?
Angry

And we have been thinking about this for some time now.It's not really possible for us to control all these spammers by ourselves.So based on your contribution to the forum(contribution in the sense-activity,promoting forum etc) we are thinking about recruiting some mods.For now,it's a voluntary job.We will give out salaries when we really make some profit out of this forum.But until then,it's going to be a voluntary job.

So think about it and then try to make this site lively.Everyone will have an equal chance in becoming a mod, from this point on.We are not going to conduct any poll for recruiting these mods like NBF.It's purely based on how you are and what you can do.In other words,it's about your skill.Most of the people aren't that active these days.So make sure that you are not going to repeat that from here on in.Our forum have 650+ members in just 30 days so it's highly likely that this number will increase from here on in.So we are planning on recruiting more than one mod.

So everyone do your best and if you have anything to say,please do post it as a reply.

Thank you

Yours OPF team.

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Albert Newton Offline Elite
Pirate
Mood: None

Bounty : 2,839.64$
07-04-2014, 12:49 AM #2
hey....i wanna be a mod.....i dont care about paying thing but....i do want to develop the forum...Grin

NightBaron Offline Elite
NBF member

Bounty : 5,914.6$
07-04-2014, 06:01 AM #3
wow u took me seriouslyGrin
way to go clara
Tongue but don't give upGrin

Claraviolet Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mood: Thinking

Bounty : 176,206.86$
07-04-2014, 01:06 PM #4
(07-04-2014, 06:01 AM)NightBaron Wrote:  wow u took me seriouslyGrin
way to go clara
Tongue but don't give upGrin

well >.>
Thanks ..I guess >.>

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 91,086.33$
07-05-2014, 07:25 PM #5
Our forum is not inactive, eh? Check the number of posts we had yesterday or a day before yesterday,etc , excluding the posts of spammers and those of fun page and compare it with the posts made during the first 2 weeks.............
This post was last modified: 07-05-2014, 07:26 PM by MadaraUchiha.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 10,912.82$
07-06-2014, 10:23 PM #6
(07-05-2014, 07:25 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  Our forum is not inactive, eh? Check the number of posts we had yesterday or a day before yesterday,etc , excluding the posts of spammers and those of fun page and compare it with the posts made during the first 2 weeks.............
If you think our forum is inactive, try posting more threads and posts. Start new discussions and try to be active. The forum can't become active by itself if you just say that it is inactive =)

[Image: one_piece_quotes__ace__quote_2__by_sky_m...5yizap.png]

NightBaron Offline Elite
NBF member

Bounty : 5,914.6$
07-06-2014, 11:14 PM #7
(07-06-2014, 10:23 PM)Shaurya Wrote:  
(07-05-2014, 07:25 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  Our forum is not inactive, eh? Check the number of posts we had yesterday or a day before yesterday,etc , excluding the posts of spammers and those of fun page and compare it with the posts made during the first 2 weeks.............
If you think our forum is inactive, try posting more threads and posts. Start new discussions and try to be active. The forum can't become active by itself if you just say that it is inactive =)

exactly

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 91,086.33$
07-07-2014, 01:25 AM #8
(07-06-2014, 10:23 PM)Shaurya Wrote:  

-_-...........Make me create more threads..............I mean, make this site more interesting.............For example, create some more new sections, like video games, movies, books, tv series, etc..............And sure, I will create more threads, but it is also your duty to make this site more active and not juz blame us...........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 10,912.82$
07-07-2014, 11:54 AM #9
(07-07-2014, 01:25 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  -_-...........Make me create more threads..............I mean, make this site more interesting.............For example, create some more new sections, like video games, movies, books, tv series, etc..............And sure, I will create more threads, but it is also your duty to make this site more active and not juz blame us...........
We already have a lot of sections and most of them aren't being used. If we add more sections, the site will look clustered. If you want to talk about video games, movies, books and TV series, try talking about them in general discussions. General discussions exists for that purpose. Also, I did not blame you. I merely pointed out that we alone can't make the forum active no matter how much we tried Tongue

[Image: one_piece_quotes__ace__quote_2__by_sky_m...5yizap.png]

hawkeye_mihawk Offline I'm Smoker :P
Retired Staff
Mood: Bahahaha

Bounty : 13,888.44$
07-07-2014, 12:43 PM #10
this is whats happens when I'm not online.I was off for a week and now everyone says forum is inactive -_-

[Image: giphy.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
12 Replies 1,173 Views
Last Post by MadaraUchiha
06-12-2016, 12:59 AM
35 Replies 2,245 Views
Last Post by ItachiSasuke
04-28-2016, 06:01 PM
91 Replies 8,519 Views
Last Post by Mansi14
05-02-2015, 01:51 AM