i would to challenge my captain

KuranKaname
Pirate

i would to challenge you captain [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
please accept it.
one more thing. go easy on me Cheers

Shaurya
Retired Staff

(05-08-2015, 05:58 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
please accept it.
one more thing. go easy on me Cheers

I accept =)
You current HP is 105 and my current HP is 6005. The fight won't be fun if we fought like that. So how about we start with equal HP? Say 3000?

Let us fix a time for the battle. Where do you live and what time zone do you want to follow? 

KuranKaname
Pirate

(05-10-2015, 12:25 AM)Shaurya Wrote: I accept =)
You current HP is 105 and my current HP is 6005. The fight won't be fun if we fought like that. So how about we start with equal HP? Say 3000?

Let us fix a time for the battle. Where do you live and what time zone do you want to follow? 

i live in Nepal.
so, my hp can be increased just like that, in any battle, based on the decisions? Cheers

Shaurya
Retired Staff

(05-10-2015, 05:02 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: i live in Nepal.
so, my hp can be increased just like that, in any battle, based on the decisions? Cheers

Sorry for being late. I live in India. We can have the training session now if you want. Let me know if you are okay with that =)

Nope. If we used our real HP values, I will end up killing you with the first attack and there won't be much point in the training session. That is why we are making a change. If this was a real war, we would be using our real HPs.

KuranKaname
Pirate

(05-28-2015, 11:40 PM)Shaurya Wrote:
(05-10-2015, 05:02 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: i live in Nepal.

Sorry for being late. I live in India. We can have the training session now if you want. Let me know if you are okay with that =)

Nope. If we used our real HP values, I will end up killing you with the first attack and there won't be much point in the training session. That is why we are making a change. If this was a real war, we would be using our real HPs.

so, what else do we use instead?
fair hp points right from the start?

Shaurya
Retired Staff

(06-05-2015, 04:35 PM)KuranKaname Wrote: so, what else do we use instead?
fair hp points right from the start?

Nope. Let us start with 5000 HP points or something =)

KuranKaname
Pirate

(06-09-2015, 12:48 AM)Shaurya Wrote: Nope. Let us start with 5000 HP points or something =)

Isn't that too high. will that promise a long battle? Cheers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star A challenge for the vice captain of silver wing pirates Star_Of_Hope 32 5,723 05-02-2015, 01:16 AM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha