Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

how to separate a part of an image?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BurnsyCEO Offline Skilled
NBF member
Mood: None

Bounty : 4,989.39$
07-13-2015, 04:51 AM #21
(06-26-2015, 10:35 PM)Sebastian Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  practice with the pen tool and you will get the hang of it.

but it ain't easy bro x(
If you're gonna ask us every single question about photoshop we'll be talking here for a looong time. Just watch youtube tutorials which show the many different ways you can cut out objects (among the other things you can do in PS)So watch and understand them and you'll know on your own which method to use  just by looking at your picture.
FYI on my version the magnetic lasso tool is hidden behind the lasso tool.Right click it and one of the three options it shows is the magnetic lasso tool.

[Image: signature.jpg]

BurnsyCEO Offline Skilled
NBF member

Bounty : 4,989.39$
07-13-2015, 04:57 AM #22
(06-26-2015, 05:37 PM)Ewon Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  practice with the pen tool and you will get the hang of it.

Yes of course its good advice. If he wants a job done he should use the easiest and most effective way to do it.If he wants practice he should do it on something else.And Im sure the magnetic lasso tool will give better results too.

[Image: signature.jpg]

Star_Of_Hope Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 93,322.99$
07-13-2015, 10:48 AM #23
(07-13-2015, 04:51 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  practice with the pen tool and you will get the hang of it.

but it ain't easy bro x(
If you're gonna ask us every single question about photoshop we'll be talking here for a looong time. Just watch youtube tutorials which show the many different ways you can cut out objects (among the other things you can do in PS)So watch and understand them and you'll know on your own which method to use  just by looking at your picture.
FYI on my version the magnetic lasso tool is hidden behind the lasso tool.Right click it and one of the three options it shows is the magnetic lasso tool.
Even I heard that manga pages are hard to cut because of the proportions of brightness.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

Sebastian Offline Warlord
Rouge pirate
Mood: Bawling

Bounty : 65,375.79$
07-18-2015, 01:12 PM #24
(07-13-2015, 04:51 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote:  If you're gonna ask us every single question about photoshop we'll be talking here for a looong time. Just watch youtube tutorials which show the many different ways you can cut out objects (among the other things you can do in PS)So watch and understand them and you'll know on your own which method to use  just by looking at your picture.

come on bro
i can cut it using the tutorials help but it isn't exactly neat my man
the edges are all fucked up and i wanna puke on myself for doing such a crappy job.
that's the real problem here.

[Image: seb_sig.jpg]
[Image: KBhVM9o.png?1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
10 Replies 844 Views
Last Post by Yaiba
10-21-2015, 05:39 PM