Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

do you still feel sorry for naruto

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KuranKaname Offline Skilled
Mood: None

Bounty : 14,617.83$
05-12-2015, 02:35 PM #1
at thye beginning of the series, i felt sorry for naruto. he is treated very badly by his own vilagers and no one really wants him for what he is.
but now, everyone likes him and he is a hero is konaha.
so, i don't feel sorry for him anymore. i feel sorry for the dead characters like itachi, asuma, third hokage, neji, even orichimaru.
what about you? Cheers

[Image: YKC7aqu.png?1]

Elvis Offline Vice Captain
Rouge pirate

Bounty : 39,190.93$
05-13-2015, 05:50 PM #2
I think that's the way the story was supposed to evolve... The character development was intended to make the viewers empathize with Naruto at the beginning of the series, but then they changed focus on other characters who have their own personal dramas...

[Image: unrequitedlove.gif]

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 91,064.23$
05-13-2015, 07:48 PM #3
Well, I've always hated Naruto Uzumaki.........Not someone to my liking..........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

05-17-2015, 10:51 AM #4
(05-13-2015, 05:50 PM)alakazam Wrote:  I think that's the way the story was supposed to evolve... The character development was intended to make the viewers empathize with Naruto at the beginning of the series, but then they changed focus on other characters who have their own personal dramas...
if everything is about the main character, then the series would be too boring, alakazam Cheers

(05-13-2015, 07:48 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  Well, I've always hated Naruto Uzumaki.........Not someone to my liking..........

why is that? Cheers

Akatsuki

05-17-2015, 03:54 PM #5
(05-17-2015, 10:51 AM)KuranKaname Wrote:  
(05-13-2015, 05:50 PM)alakazam Wrote:  I think that's the way the story was supposed to evolve... The character development was intended to make the viewers empathize with Naruto at the beginning of the series, but then they changed focus on other characters who have their own personal dramas...
if everything is about the main character, then the series would be too boring, alakazam Cheers

(05-13-2015, 07:48 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  Well, I've always hated Naruto Uzumaki.........Not someone to my liking..........

why is that? Cheers
Primitive and generic character, annoying voice, "I won't give up" became too stale, most of his victories over enemies didn't convince me, and it had a lot of plot-armors............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

05-19-2015, 03:25 PM #6
(05-17-2015, 03:54 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  Primitive and generic character, annoying voice, "I won't give up" became too stale, most of his victories over enemies didn't convince me, and it had a lot of plot-armors............
what is a plot-armor?
he is just voicing out his determination Cheers

Akatsuki

05-19-2015, 04:21 PM #7
(05-19-2015, 03:25 PM)KuranKaname Wrote:  
(05-17-2015, 03:54 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  Primitive and generic character, annoying voice, "I won't give up" became too stale, most of his victories over enemies didn't convince me, and it had a lot of plot-armors............
what is a plot-armor?
he is just voicing out his determination Cheers

"Character shields (also known as plot armor or plot shield) are plot devices in films and television shows that prevent important characters from dying or being seriously injured at dramatically inconvenient moments. It often denotes a situation in which it strains credibility to believe that the character would survive".

05-19-2015, 04:26 PM #8
(05-19-2015, 04:21 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  "Character shields (also known as plot armor or plot shield) are plot devices in films and television shows that prevent important characters from dying or being seriously injured at dramatically inconvenient moments. It often denotes a situation in which it strains credibility to believe that the character would survive".

can you explain that to me, im simple words? Cheers

Akatsuki

05-19-2015, 04:41 PM #9
(05-19-2015, 04:26 PM)KuranKaname Wrote:  
(05-19-2015, 04:21 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  "Character shields (also known as plot armor or plot shield) are plot devices in films and television shows that prevent important characters from dying or being seriously injured at dramatically inconvenient moments. It often denotes a situation in which it strains credibility to believe that the character would survive".

can you explain that to me, im simple words? Cheers

All the random and seemingly impossible events that happen that are contrary to the way the story normally works and take place to keep a certain character alive where almost any other character in the same situation would have died. The notion that some characters are too important to the plot to be discarded, and are therefore seen as not as vulnerable as other characters. The plot is their armour - they are needed to serve it. How some characters are kept alive because the author wants to keep them alive. 

05-19-2015, 04:42 PM #10
(05-19-2015, 04:41 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  All the random and seemingly impossible events that happen that are contrary to the way the story normally works and take place to keep a certain character alive where almost any other character in the same situation would have died. The notion that some characters are too important to the plot to be discarded, and are therefore seen as not as vulnerable as other characters. The plot is their armour - they are needed to serve it. How some characters are kept alive because the author wants to keep them alive. 
can you explain that in your own sentences, rather than taking definitions from the web Cheers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
3 Replies 423 Views
Last Post by Poser
06-11-2016, 08:40 AM
3 Replies 413 Views
Last Post by erich
05-03-2016, 04:11 AM