Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

denpa teki na kanojo anime

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 28,168.15$
08-14-2017, 02:09 AM #11
(08-13-2017, 02:50 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], the picture of a pipe that has a label saying "It is not a pipe". Though most of the loose ends (in terms of symbolism, not the story line) were tied closer to the end, if I remember right, so.

[Image: MagrittePipe.jpg]

(08-09-2017, 02:27 AM)Nel Wrote:  I really wanted to drop it. The story is a fiction at it's best and I don't get that knight thing at all and the whole stuff is just bizarre.

Did you just find it interesting because of the killings?
Well it is one of those stories that more about presentation then the plot (the first episode I mean). It is bizarre indeed =)  
I like how they exploited simple tropes in that one. It wasn't subtle, they just went for it. A boy with tragic back story, a 3 girl harem, and then a sharp breakdown. It is like a textbook example of how to place those tropes =) Second episode is completely different in that aspect, I'd say.
This post was last modified: 08-14-2017, 02:19 AM by Sindar.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
30 Replies 714 Views
Last Post by Davis
08-17-2017, 06:17 AM
2 Replies 23 Views
Last Post by BurnsyCEO
08-17-2017, 12:52 AM