bing rank of onepieceforum.net

KuranKaname
Pirate

I just saw that onepieceforum.net's rank in bing is 3.
It's just been an year and you guys are already rocking.
Good job people Cheers

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Well, that's great...........Hope this continues........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
KuranKaname
Pirate

(06-21-2015, 04:53 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, that's great...........Hope this continues........

i saw a thread written by sebastian and according to it, this forum had gone down to third place from second place in bing.
that isn't good.

Jason

Great achievement, by more and more posts it will reach 1 soon.

KuranKaname
Pirate

(06-21-2015, 04:19 PM)Jason Wrote: Great achievement, by more and more posts it will reach 1 soon.

it is quite difficult to beat the first forum and the second forum as they are active compared to this forum.

Jason

Omg, i just saw the rest of the forums. They are big, but i think as we move on we can catch up with them.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-21-2015, 03:46 PM)KuranKaname Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 04:53 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, that's great...........Hope this continues........

i saw a thread written by sebastian and according to it, this forum had gone down to third place from second place in bing.
that isn't good.

Well, ours is a new forum.......We still have a long way to go......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

that's.... actually pretty amazing if you consider all the OP stuff out there.

KuranKaname
Pirate

(06-23-2015, 01:13 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: that's.... actually pretty amazing if you consider all the OP stuff out there.

Is it? But the forum's activity is going down and all the members are slowly leaving.

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

congs to clara and star

[Image: giphy.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4th page in bing Sebastian 75 8,773 01-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Testaccount
  First page in Bing, Yaho and google for Anime Manga Forum Saber 16 2,126 10-16-2015, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Edward Elric
  33rd position and 9th position in bing Saber 25 2,996 10-08-2015, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope