Would you join the Akatsuki?

Elvis
Rouge pirate

If you lived in the Naruto world, would you join the Akatsuki? Why or why not?

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Nope..........They've been defeated..........And, in the end, they were juz used as pawns by some guy, who was used as a pawn by some other guy, who was used as a pawn by a "thing"............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
NBF member

(05-17-2015, 01:36 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Nope..........They've been defeated..........And, in the end, they were juz used as pawns by some guy, who was used as a pawn by some other guy, who was used as a pawn by a "thing"............

I like the way you put it.Even thought I don't know what that "thing" is. 

Sebastian
(05-17-2015, 04:50 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: I like the way you put it.Even thought I don't know what that "thing" is. 

they aren't total pawns bro xD
even itachi got his own motto to join akatusuki xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-17-2015, 04:50 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 01:36 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Nope..........They've been defeated..........And, in the end, they were juz used as pawns by some guy, who was used as a pawn by some other guy, who was used as a pawn by a "thing"............

Well, want me to reveal it?

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
BurnsyCEO
NBF member

(05-17-2015, 03:58 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:

Nah I can find out.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-17-2015, 07:59 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 03:58 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:

Nah I can find out.
Sure, okay........

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I think so, those cloaks are pretty awesome! But I know in the end I be killed the second the cloak was lost.

Beyonder

I would be nagato.