Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Why Anime is so popular?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mr.Panos Offline Newbie
Mood: None

Bounty : 742.39$
08-06-2014, 10:37 PM #1
Nowadays, many people from a wide variety of countries watch Anime. Why do all these people enjoy watching Japanese TV Shows?
Personally, I believe that Anime has recently been so famous because of its difference and its innovation. Most of the Japanese TV Shows are innovative and their plot is totally unique. Moreover, I think that if someone is interested in learning the Japanese language, (s)he should definitely watch them in order to improve her/his language skills! I used to do the same with the Spanish language!

Albert Newton Offline Elite
Pirate

Bounty : 2,839.64$
08-06-2014, 10:54 PM #2
(08-06-2014, 10:37 PM)Mr.Panos Wrote:  Nowadays, many people from a wide variety of countries watch Anime. Why do all these people enjoy watching Japanese TV Shows?
Personally, I believe that Anime has recently been so famous because of its difference and its innovation. Most of the Japanese TV Shows are innovative and their plot is totally unique. Moreover, I think that if someone is interested in learning the Japanese language, (s)he should definitely watch them in order to improve her/his language skills! I used to do the same with the Spanish language!

yeah....that's true.....its the best way to improve language skills ......but most of the people watching anime .....they watch maybe because....of the story plot.....or ....because of the anime being more imaginative than movies....as what cannot be achieved in movies....can be achieved in anime through good animation....and graphics,....and...in my country.....most of the movies are bullshit......and...well...that's why i chose anime over movies....and....why japan..?..u say...well......its because....all other animation are meant for mostly children.....while japanese ones vary from children to adults.......Wink

NightBaron Offline Elite
NBF member

Bounty : 5,914.6$
08-06-2014, 10:59 PM #3
coz japan is heaven
where there is anime and it is also the land of sony and nintendo

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 91,394.93$
08-06-2014, 11:06 PM #4
They don't restrict their audience to children alone.................And that is why, many anime's out there are better than most of the movies...........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

KonahaANBU Offline Lancelot-sama
NBF member

Bounty : 2,198.56$
08-18-2014, 03:00 AM #5
personally, Its not like I only watch animes.........I do watch western animated cartoons like:-
  • The Legend of Korra
  • The last airbender or the Legend of Aang
  • Young Justice
  • Johnny Test
  • Not to forget the classics like:-
  • kids next door
  • powerpuff girls
  • Dexter's Laboratory etc.....
Among them The Legend of Korra and The Legend of Aang or The Last Airbender are Legendary..........
But in anime world I find tons of legendary anime like Death Note, Code Geass, FMAB,Atack on Titan, Steins Gate, Kuroko no Basuke, Gintama and lots there..........
so more audience is found watching animes................
moreover art and graphics also unique in animes..................

hawkeye_mihawk Offline I'm Smoker :P
Retired Staff
Mood: Bahahaha

Bounty : 14,268.51$
08-18-2014, 04:35 AM #6
I guess it would be story and design of characters Smile

I love watching anime because it makes me relieve my stress and I think its better than watching movies

[Image: giphy.gif]

Jupiter Zero Offline Registered User

Bounty : 2,471.14$
09-12-2014, 11:58 PM #7
I think its because people enjoy a good story and good characters. Today, so many TV shows are poorly written and executed.

Demon_skeith Offline Vice Captain
Rouge pirate

Bounty : 18,027.63$
11-17-2014, 02:25 PM #8
(08-06-2014, 10:59 PM)NightBaron Wrote:  coz japan is heaven
where there is anime and it is also the land of sony and nintendo

This, end thread Tongue

Its not really as popular in other places as it is in Japan, but anime does pretty well. Most likely because it can be about anything with little restriction.

Cosmic Offline Newbie

Bounty : 268.6$
11-27-2014, 08:26 AM #9
I think it's because the Japanese writers are really, really good. They do a pretty good job of designing characters, etc. Also, for some reason, many countries have decided that animated TV is for children, so the American writers at least don't really bother with the format, even though you can do spectacular things with animation that you can't do with live actors. Animated TV for adults is a market which the Japanese seem to have created (not counting comedy shows like South Park) and it's a market which can succeed in more countries than just Japan (although that's probably where most of the money is).

identityissues8 Offline Rookie

Bounty : 2,367.16$
11-27-2014, 09:42 PM #10
I honestly have wondered this myself, so thank you for the answers you all have provided.
I don't know. I don't watch anime and I guess I've never really "got" it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
8 Replies 79 Views
Last Post by MadaraUchiha
Yesterday, 05:16 AM
4 Replies 56 Views
Last Post by Nel
12-07-2016, 01:06 PM