Whats good about One Piece?

Naiwen

Hello, I never got into One Piece, so I'd like to know, whats good about it?

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

pretty much the characters and battles. Not much else going for it.

Naiwen

(07-24-2015, 04:30 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: pretty much the characters and battles. Not much else going for it.

So you think the story is pretty thin eh?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

The story is simple, not thin........You can drag it till the end of time, and you still won't get bored.......It has good action, comedy, etc......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Naiwen

(07-28-2015, 07:18 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The story is simple, not thin........You can drag it till the end of time, and you still won't get bored.......It has good action, comedy, etc......

If you don't mind me asking, whats the general plot line of this story? Thanks for letting me know.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(07-28-2015, 07:18 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The story is simple, not thin........You can drag it till the end of time, and you still won't get bored.......

I dunno, man. You can eventually get bored of any story, unless the writers come up with interesting plot twists...

Naiwen

(07-28-2015, 11:37 PM)Naiwen Wrote:
(07-28-2015, 07:18 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The story is simple, not thin........You can drag it till the end of time, and you still won't get bored.......It has good action, comedy, etc......

If you don't mind me asking, whats the general plot line of this story? Thanks for letting me know.

Yes much true, like Fairytail, I feel it's draggy and going in circles at times, which is why I've stopped at episode 60.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-29-2015, 07:46 PM)alakazam Wrote:
(07-28-2015, 07:18 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: The story is simple, not thin........You can drag it till the end of time, and you still won't get bored.......

I dunno, man. You can eventually get bored of any story, unless the writers come up with interesting plot twists...

That was figure of speech........And, obviously, the above post has a pre-requisite, which is Oda making sure that he writes OP well.......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Well, since you say that you feel it's repetitive, I don't think you'll like it........The general storyline is that he wants to claim One Piece for himself, and he goes from island to island and on the way, fights with bad guys, and in a few cases, recruits crew members, makes friends.........

Naiwen

(07-30-2015, 11:54 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:

Well, since you say that you feel it's repetitive, I don't think you'll like it........The general storyline is that he wants to claim One Piece for himself, and he goes from island to island and on the way, fights with bad guys, and in a few cases, recruits crew members, makes friends.........

Then I don't think I'd like it.

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2015, 01:37 AM by MadaraUchiha.)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst arc of all in one piece Nel 41 1,119 08-16-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Who do you think is the most funniest and most irritating character in One Piece? MadaraUchiha 40 16,577 06-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Nel
  One piece episode 771 Nel 0 373 01-02-2017, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Nel