Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

What is not one piece

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NightBaron Offline Elite
NBF member
Mood: None

Bounty : 5,914.6$
02-22-2015, 05:44 AM #11
(02-21-2015, 11:11 PM)Mansi14 Wrote:  I guess we needed to be clear of those things! Thanks!

But you see...
I also believe in theory of the destruction of red line...
Can you explain why that isn't applicable?

In the end. I don't actually care about what is One Piece Tongue
After all...if one piece is achieved that will make the series come to an end...(not really..as madara always says...it has the potential of going forever..but it HAS to come to an end..and maybe after some post luffy-became-pirate-king arc it will end....??_??)
i think i was  pretty clear in my explanation , 
the theory goes like Ak(ancient kingdom) made a plan to blow up the red line while Wg opposed it 
eventually Wg won and erased everything from that time 
that just doesn't sound right , don't u think?
i mean that is not something so bad that it has to be erased from the history 
for example , a man wants to cut a tree for an ambitious project and another man stops him because cutting a tree is bad(for obvious reasons) , the man who is opposing is not a bad person here infact he seems to be the good one 
its the same for Wg , opposing the destruction red line is not necessarily a bad thing  and definitely not bad enough to be erased completely
and again how did the Wg win is still a mystery even when the Ak had 3 ultimate weapons 

Mansi14 Away B~A~K~A
Super Moderator
Mood: Grumpy

Bounty : 45,317.24$
02-22-2015, 05:57 AM #12
(02-22-2015, 05:44 AM)NightBaron Wrote:  
(02-21-2015, 11:11 PM)Mansi14 Wrote:  I guess we needed to be clear of those things! Thanks!

But you see...

After all...if one piece is achieved that will make the series come to an end...(not really..as madara always says...it has the potential of going forever..but it HAS to come to an end..and maybe after some post luffy-became-pirate-king arc it will end....??_??)
i think i was  pretty clear in my explanation , 
the theory goes like Ak(ancient kingdom) made a plan to blow up the red line while Wg opposed it 
eventually Wg won and erased everything from that time 
that just doesn't sound right , don't u think?
i mean that is not something so bad that it has to be erased from the history 
for example , a man wants to cut a tree for an ambitious project and another man stops him because cutting a tree is bad(for obvious reasons) , the man who is opposing is not a bad person here infact he seems to be the good one 
its the same for Wg , opposing the destruction red line is not necessarily a bad thing  and definitely not bad enough to be erased completely
and again how did the Wg win is still a mystery even when the Ak had 3 ultimate weapons 
Yeah...I suppose that I have forgotten what the actual theory of red line destruction was What
But yeah...What you are saying is also correct Tongue

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 91,378.59$
02-22-2015, 08:22 PM #13
(02-22-2015, 02:54 AM)Mansi14 Wrote:  
(02-22-2015, 02:20 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  

But you see...

I never said that "OP has the potential to go on forever"..........I only said that "OP has the potential to go on for more than 20 years, if Oda does not reduce its quality".............
Is that so? Well sorry for my misunderstanding then Sneak

It's alright..........Everyone tends to do that time and again..........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
3 Replies 933 Views
Last Post by Mine
05-11-2016, 07:57 PM
27 Replies 2,057 Views
Last Post by Yato
03-21-2016, 01:39 AM
0 Replies 236 Views
Last Post by Robin
02-04-2016, 03:47 PM