Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Versus section

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 10,912.82$
06-12-2014, 12:13 AM #1
Yo everyone!
The requested versus section is up. Check it out. We're calling it the 'Battle Zone' =)

[Image: one_piece_quotes__ace__quote_2__by_sky_m...5yizap.png]

Tyrant Offline Future World Ruler
NBF member

Bounty : 6,614.34$
06-12-2014, 01:51 AM #2
It's great.

[Image: UCsfPnf.png]
[Image: LEmOTYH.png]

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

06-12-2014, 03:16 AM #3
(06-12-2014, 01:51 AM)Tyrant Wrote:  It's great.
Thank you ^-^

Tyrant Offline Future World Ruler
NBF member

Bounty : 6,614.34$
06-12-2014, 11:35 AM #4
(06-12-2014, 07:27 AM)ermzec611 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] After the triumph of the Iranian Revolution in February 1979, Rafsanjani was appointed to the Council of Islamic Revolution, and when the government of Mehdi Bazargan resigned in November of that year, he was also appointed acting minister of the interior. A founding member of the Islamic Republican Party (IRP), he was elected chairman of Iran's legislature, the Majles al Shura which was dominated by that party and its allies on 20 July 1980. Through the skillful use of this office, he swiftly became one of the most visible and influential politicians in the country, a process that was accelerated when his senior colleagues in the IRP became victims of assassination. My grandmother has an awesome way of doing it in a meatloaf pan (no shit) and I seen a recipe close to it on the internets before it a pain in the ass but damn it comes out good. I look it up for you.Found it, this is a major pain in the ass but it worth it. Mexicans take their al pastor seriously and this is as close as you can get without a spit.A few modifications my grandmother makes would be to cook the chili puree in lard after it comes out of the blender, I can say what this process is called in Spanish but I have no clue how to spell it. The only thing the festival hosts won't stump up for is booze (shame because a beer here costs about 7). This reflects Dubai's rather awkward relationship with its fellow Emirates (and the rest of the Middle East). On the one hand they like the way it proves to the world that Arabs CAN do modern business and aren't just relicts from the Middle Ages who only got lucky because of oil; on the other, they feel that the place has sold itself down the river by at least partially accommodating the wicked licentiousness of the West. The primary reason we do not sell paint is due to storage and shipping concerns. We have a very large warehouse and it is not heated beyond 52 degrees. This is a perfect temperature for working in, but not for storing paint. As the catwalks have shown us, legs are going to be on show again this summer, extending from shorts and floaty midi skirts, so if you are dreading that ritual of dismay that takes place every year when socks come off, start prepping legs now. While exercise helps with shape and tone, topicals can work on condition and colour. Promoting bloodflow is key to improvement: work a light massage into your morning routine, applying cream or oil from your feet to your thighs in upwards movements towards your heart. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] In this how to video, you will learn how to wear an Adi Bakshi scarf. First, hold the scarf and locate where the button is. Place this area of the scarf around your left shoulder above your chest. EarmuffsSometimes the weather can be so cold and windy it makes your ears ache. This is why earmuffs are such a classic winter accessory as they help to protect your ears and add a quirky twist to your outfit. If you want a really fun look then go for a pair of earmuffs that have a fluffy animal on each ear, such as a rabbit or panda bear. Premium content is scarce Netflix doesn carry any shows from HBO and only a few from Showtime and Starz.Although most people are probably familiar with Hulu as a provider of free streaming content on the Web, the company recently extended service to mobile devices and smart TVs with the introduction of Hulu Plus. Hulu Plus is the paid version of the service and the only version that can be streamed to devices other than your computer. The $7.99 monthly subscription gives you next day access to new episodes of your favorite shows from most major networks, including ABC, NBC, Fox and The CW. Combining kitchen, dining room and playroom might have been a risk for some, but in this family there was little chance that the children's toys would be anything but stylish. There is a modernist doll's house, a low cabinet by Nume (a sought after and now defunct Italian design company) and an elegant wooden desk by the German maker Sirch. The children's clutter is stored in large canvas bags or inside one of the myriad hidden cupboards. Most of the time Gucci handbags are legit but there are those fake purses out there these. If you don t want to waste money then it is important to know if you have a genuine gucci handbag. If it does have the GG pattern on the outside then it s a real Gucci handbag then the inside lining of the purse should be pattern free. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] This is his subconscious way of saying he is available. Open hands with palms face up are also a message that suggests honesty and openness. Sometimes a male may want to hold the hand of the other person, but will instead brush dust from his coat or check his tie. It is derived from our personal experience and research, and may shed light on your health complaints. In case of serious ailments which may not respond favorably, please seek the counsel of a qualified health professional."What do you expect the doctor to do? He can only prescribe something that will mask the symptoms until you heal yourself. He can not heal you." Gitti. Three cheers too for the Conservation Foundation. If you've a second, go and visit its website and see some of the things it does. (Alright so there's a bit of guff about 'diversity' but then, how else can a charity get on these days?). Sometimes, in his enthusiasm to put all these evil "deniers" in their place, Dr Jones appears to forget the basic rules of science altogether. For example, he describes how measured levels of atmospheric C02 have increased since 1959, and how "basic physics show that carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas" and how "three independent sets of records of global temperature agree that 2010 was one of the three hottest years since figures were first collected." Dr Jones might be surprised to learn the "deniers" agree with him on this. Where they differ is over a fundamental scientific concept: "Correlation is not causation." We are, remember, emerging from the Little Ice Age. A rollcall of top artists have contributed installations to add to the retail immersion, but which are Joffe's favourites? "We have worked with Leo Sewell, Magda Sayeg, and London Fieldworks for the three 60 feet pillars that transpierce the building. We have a staircase experience going from 3F to 4F designed by Reversible Destiny of Arakawa Gins architectural firm. And we also have a mural by Alex da Corte, insallational shelves by Mark Cooper and two artworks by Lauren Kelly of the UK.". [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] But all out war has now been declared on the cut off trouser. Tom Ford, a man so stylish he makes Yves Saint Laurent look like Rab C Nesbitt, has announced that men should never, ever wear shorts or flip flops in a city. "Shorts should only be worn on the tennis court or on the beach," said the former head of Gucci.. This could be Captain Jack Sparrow which would be easy as Disney make replicas of costumes worn in the Pirates of the Caribbean films; this makes them both cheap and easy to get hold of from online or your local costume store. There is also Captain Hook from Peter Pan. Costume stores stock different types of pirate's costumes but starting from basics, you should purchase an outfit which consists of baggy clothes in blacks and browns if you want to be a more deck hand kind of pirate. Some of you have now fallen victim to this yourselves. One troll has managed to steal commenters' identities, sowing confusion and misery and anxiety. I'm sure he is very proud of himself, but this is the warped, pathological behaviour one associates with outcastes, losers and the mentally deranged, not with intelligent, confident people who are winning a debate through force of their argument. Singers Katy Perry and Beyonce Knowles have also been snapped out and about in the hip shades. Actresses Kiera Knightley and Natalie Portman, who played look alike queens in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, have been wearing look alike Clubmasters this summer while out on the town. The suggested retail price for Ray Ban Clubmaster sunglasses is about $120.00. Zanetti Suits are splendid luxury suits with unique color and pattern. Every guy needs this sleek, sophisticated suit. Zanetti offers modern distinguished styles and lasting designs that give you a professional look. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Later, this move was regarded as a mistake by some of the People's Commissars (Yevgenia Bosch). They issued an ultimatum to the Central Rada on 17 December to recognise the Soviet regime of which the Rada was very critical. The Bolsheviks convened a separate congress and declared the first Soviet Republic of Ukraine on 24 December 1917 claiming the Central Rada and its supporters outlaws that need to be eradicated. I sure there rational explanations to things (like just my imagination tricking me), but every time I home alone or awake when my boyfriend is asleep I hear and see weird things in our house. Mostly things that sound like footsteps on the roof or upstairs, sometimes the floor upstairs shakes/makes noise like it would if someone was walking heavily and quickly across the floor, doors look like they opening, and I see shadows out of the corner of my eye. There is only a few things I haven been able to explain by my imagination, the house settling, wind, etc.1) I was home alone and had heard some noises so I had heightened senses anyway. Mother has just got out of prison and wants to get revenge on the biker gang that put him there. He teams up with his old gang "The Angels" and they head to the desert to get even. Soon, Mother obsession begins to take it toll on his relationship with his girlfriend, Marlene, and the respect his gang has for him quickly dwindles until he is left alone in the desert to fend for himself.27 Nov 1970Bruce D. While Wall Streeters aren't out front, they are diligently working the back streets. They presently are financing a grab bag of more than 20 right wing front groups to do their dirty work on Social Security. These tend to have nonthreatening, even sweet sounding names, like For Our Grandchildren, Progress for America, Freedom Works, and Alliance for Retirement Prosperity. In January 1999, after a four year trial, Salinas's older brother Ral Salinas de Gortari was convicted of ordering the murder of the PRI official (and Salinas brother in law) Jose Francisco Ruiz Massieu and sentenced to 50 years in prison. In July 1999, an appeals court cut the sentence to 27 1/2 years. In June 2005 the conviction was overturned and Ral Salinas freed[9]. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Tuck and umbrella stand in the corner and, if there's room, more hooks for backpacks and reusable shopping bags and a basket for keys. All in one pieces for an entry or mudroom can sometimes be found in country antique stores, on sale sites or in furniture catalogs.Use a row of old school or industrial lockers for mudroom storage. If there's space, dedicate one to each member of the family for keeping track of personal gear. In this tutorial, we learn how to get loose, model, wavy hair. First, spray heat protector all over the hair and then comb it out. From here, heat up a 1" curling iron and put half your hair up. Citizen or legal immigrant and the student must not have used the program in the past year. Navigate to the site's homepage and click the "How to Qualify" link in the "Parents/Guardians" column. To apply, ask your optometrist or go the website and use the "Find a Partner" search function to locate one.. The throttle is mashed and No. 26 roars off into the course, kicking a huge rooster tail of dirt and rocks into the cerulean sky. Total time: 93 seconds. There are two basic ways by which we can see colors. Either an object can directly emit light waves in the frequency of the observed color (a neon light does this), or an object can absorb all other frequencies, reflecting back to your eye only the light wave, or combination of light waves, that appears as the observed color (any painted object does this). For example, to see a yellow object, either the object is directly emitting light waves in the yellow frequency, or it is absorbing the blue part of the spectrum and reflecting the red and green parts back to your eye, which perceives the combined frequencies as yellow.. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Today, one in five working age men are out of work. One in seven Americans are on food stamps. Thirty percent of our mortgages are underwater. She spun and dyed the yarn that she wove into cloth and cut and hand stitched into garments. She grew much of the food her family ate, and preserved enough to last the winter months. She made butter, cheese, bread, candles and soap and knitted her family's stockings.'4In the agrarian economy of pre industrialised North America, a woman performing her household chores was thus a spinner, weaver, and seamstress as well as a baker, butter churner, cnadle maker and soap maker. After much consideration for getting one of these, I ended up getting one of those medical style swing around tables. ITS FANTASTIC. Tremendous improvement on the laptop table.. If not, then submitt yourself to affiliate marketers who will do it for you, and learn from them over time. Affiliate marketing, knowing you will have razor thin margins, might just be the trickle of blood this company offering needs for you to learn how to sell it well yourself. Id recommend that.Affiliate marketers can only direct people to your site or an amazon site. He polished glass into rocks that could be used for reading. Glasses were invented in the late 13th century in Italy. These early spectacles had convex lenses that could correct farsightedness and the affects of presbyopia that develop as people age. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] First of all i would like to apologize for my english. Their power lies in there head! Men should do a lot of heavy work and females should do a lot of the thinking. But then this should be split kind of even. If two people who aren trained for space travel, aren buckled in, and are in a ship going even 5x faster, yeah, they could very well be knocked down and kept down.You really should drop the physics thing; it clear you don understand it at all. Your G force is dependent on your acceleration, not your speed. For fuck sake, just look at the damn scene. There is at the moment a mass reshuffle afoot in fashion: new designers at Dior and Yves Saint Laurent and vacancies at Balenciaga and Schiaparelli. Of the changes, says Wintour: "It is important always to have really original talent. There are lots of good designers that make attractive clothes and make women look beautiful. Did you know that almost 85 percent of women wear the wrong bra size? Wearing the wrong size can cause sagging, discomfort and stress on your back. The right bra can be flattering to your outfit, comfortable and fitting and make you feel more confident about yourself. A bra size is composed of two measurements: your band size and your cup size. For example, the last few generations of smartphones haven't offered any truly game changing developments in either hardware or software. Much of the new technology is really just refinements or extensions of the existing technology, rather than anything truly disruptive. Despite the influx of highly intelligent and well educated young people into the tech industry, could the intellectual marketplace be running out of ideas?. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] But here the twist: All reps are essentially placedone below the other in one straight leg downward. There are no 2 legs,4 legs, etc to worry about. Getting a commission check is normallycalculated by a certain percentage of the sales of the people in yourleg AND tied to the number of people you actually sponsored and placedin that leg. And we are going to be using a Philips tip bit. Now sometimes this project is very simple it's just tightening these screws up around the top of your fan. Sometimes that gets loose and it starts to wobble. Dos enfermos terminales fueron internados en una misma habitacin de un hospital. Uno de ellos fueubicado en una cama cerca de una ventana. Cada da este hombre narraba al otro lo que poda ver atravs de la ventana: los nios jugando en el parque, los enamorados tomados de la mano, lasmams paseando a sus bebs en sus cochecitos, los pjaros que chapoteaban en la fuente en elcentro del parque, etc. Erdem's collections might not be cutting edge but London has enough of that. This was a was a beautiful procession of dresses ill served by the blink and you've missed it catwalk format: because the more you look at an Erdem, the more there is to see. Jay Jopling should buy the entire collection, call it Contemporary Art, and make a humungous profit passing it on to the mega collectors of Korea, the Ukraine and beyond.. Talking of the infamous sheer, jungle print Versace dress she wore to the Grammy Awards in 2000 the one slashed to the navel and which even has its own Wikipedia page, she revealed: "I have that at home. The other day, my housekeeper put it on a mannequin in my spa, where I get my hair and makeup done. She sent me a picture.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register][Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

This looks like a spam bot..

[Image: UCsfPnf.png]
[Image: LEmOTYH.png]

hawkeye_mihawk Offline I'm Smoker :P
Retired Staff
Mood: Bahahaha

Bounty : 13,772.44$
06-12-2014, 03:13 PM #5
great,

[Image: giphy.gif]

Kamikaze Offline Division 1 Black Death Pirates
Retired Staff

Bounty : 4,954.21$
06-12-2014, 04:27 PM #6
Thanks Shaurya!

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

06-12-2014, 04:32 PM #7
(06-12-2014, 04:27 PM)TheRealOne Wrote:  Thanks Shaurya!
You're welcome Happy1

Roronoa Zoro Offline Newbie

Bounty : 45.13$
06-12-2014, 05:05 PM #8
sounds good.

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

06-12-2014, 10:09 PM #9
(06-12-2014, 05:05 PM)Roronoa Zoro Wrote:  sounds good.
Thank you ^-^

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 90,964.92$
06-14-2014, 02:05 AM #10
Nice........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
6 Replies 520 Views
Last Post by Nel
10-13-2015, 11:58 PM
2 Replies 302 Views
Last Post by MadaraUchiha
10-13-2015, 02:43 AM