Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Tokyo Ghoul

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 18,607.03$
09-11-2014, 01:11 AM #11
(09-10-2014, 01:44 PM)Shaurya Wrote:  I won't mind it if TG didn't have a second season. I dunno why. TG is the kind of anime that can't have an ending. Think about it. How can this anime end? Humans and ghouls can never get along. You can come up with something like maybe Kaneki will change everything, make humans and ghouls come to an understanding. How is that possible? He can ask humans to let ghouls eat dead people. Humans won't be okay with doing that. Just because that person is dead, we won't be okay with someone eating our family members or friends. There can be another ending. Kaneki can get killed or the anime can end after he gets old and dies. So I am okay with not watching this anime's ending, since it is an anime that can't have an ending =)

I know what you mean =) But they have to come to a point where they told what they wanted to say, where the show is complete at least in some sense. Remember Ghost in the Shell? It didn't have an ending in a conventional sense. The story did not conclude, we are left guessing what will happen next. But at the same time it is a complete story. Original FMA is another example. I don't think TG will be able to complete itself in the time it has left, that is why I think there will be a second season. 13+13 episodes is not too much for a fiction show =)

(09-10-2014, 09:38 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  @[Shaurya] What I meant was that it is a pain to read the manga...........

@[Sindar] I hope they do.............I started Akame ga Kill and watched the 1st ep, the concept was good...........Kinda like FMA:B.................

It is that strange anime with a lot of weirdly dressed characters? They probably don't appear in the first episode though, maybe you haven't seen them yet. When you watch a few episodes tell me what you see about those guys =) I've heard first episode was pretty good though, so maybe it is a good watch.
This post was last modified: 09-11-2014, 01:18 AM by Sindar.

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 10,912.82$
09-11-2014, 01:52 AM #12
(09-11-2014, 01:11 AM)Sindar Wrote:  I know what you mean =) But they have to come to a point where they told what they wanted to say, where the show is complete at least in some sense. Remember Ghost in the Shell? It didn't have an ending in a conventional sense. The story did not conclude, we are left guessing what will happen next. But at the same time it is a complete story. Original FMA is another example. I don't think TG will be able to complete itself in the time it has left, that is why I think there will be a second season. 13+13 episodes is not too much for a fiction show =)

Yup. The show feels complete and that is probably why I don't want to read the manga. There are anime that feel complete and yet you feel like you want to know how the story is going to end and what is going to happen to the characters and end up reading the manga, like 07-Ghost. TG is not an anime like that. I think I'll be content with just watching the anime. If they aired season 2, I'll watch it but I am not desperately waiting for it. That is what I wanted to say =)

[Image: one_piece_quotes__ace__quote_2__by_sky_m...5yizap.png]

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 91,378.59$
09-11-2014, 02:37 AM #13
@[Shaurya] Well, I am yet to watch 10's of good anime's, so I won't really mind if they don't make a second season, but it is juz that, I don't want them to not conclude the show properly...........
@[Sindar] The premise is kinda like FMA, but it seems quite different now............The show is kinda good.............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

09-11-2014, 12:42 PM #14
(09-11-2014, 02:37 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  @[Shaurya] Well, I am yet to watch 10's of good anime's, so I won't really mind if they don't make a second season, but it is juz that, I don't want them to not conclude the show properly...........

Okay =)

NightBaron Offline Elite
NBF member

Bounty : 5,914.6$
10-09-2014, 03:32 AM #15
the anime is ok
i'll give a 7/10 to this

the manga of this is waaaaaaayyyyyyy superior
the anime has just rushed with it and the character development isn't well done
but the sad thing is that the manga just ended abruptly with so many cliffhangers
that is really sad because the manga was great

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

10-10-2014, 02:20 AM #16
(10-09-2014, 03:32 AM)NightBaron Wrote:  the anime is ok
i'll give a 7/10 to this

the manga of this is waaaaaaayyyyyyy superior
the anime has just rushed with it and the character development isn't well done
but the sad thing is that the manga just ended abruptly with so many cliffhangers
that is really sad because the manga was great

I liked the last episode =) Watching Jason and Rize destroy all Kaneki's pretty ideas was amusing in its own twisted way.

I think the anime makers still managed to get their point across. They wanted to make a good argument and they managed to do that. I agree with what you said about the character development.

I'll read the manga then. I don't like abrupt and incomplete endings but I'm sure I'll enjoy reading the manga Full

NightBaron Offline Elite
NBF member

10-10-2014, 05:13 AM #17
(10-10-2014, 02:20 AM)Shaurya Wrote:  I liked the last episode =) Watching Jason and Rize destroy all Kaneki's pretty ideas was amusing in its own twisted way.

I think the anime makers still managed to get their point across. They wanted to make a good argument and they managed to do that. I agree with what you said about the character development.

I'll read the manga then. I don't like abrupt and incomplete endings but I'm sure I'll enjoy reading the manga Full

well i agree the last episode especially the last scene with the music was pretty epic

but the manga has a lot more detail really
u know those 12 eps had almost 70 chaps worth of content and that is almost half the series
some things happened differently in the manga and there were some small extra things which added to each character
those things are missing
the manga is soooo dark as compared to the anime and with the censorship the anime really looses the epic status that the manga has imo

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

10-10-2014, 03:45 PM #18
(10-10-2014, 05:13 AM)NightBaron Wrote:  well i agree the last episode especially the last scene with the music was pretty epic

but the manga has a lot more detail really
u know those 12 eps had almost 70 chaps worth of content and that is almost half the series
some things happened differently in the manga and there were some small extra things which added to each character
those things are missing
the manga is soooo dark as compared to the anime and with the censorship the anime really looses the epic status that the manga has imo

Yup. I decided to read the anime after watching the last episode :3

Whoa! O.O 70 chapters? Then I think the manga will definitely be worth reading.
D..Dark? *-* That's it. TG manga is officially in my 'To read' list Angel

NightBaron Offline Elite
NBF member

10-10-2014, 08:27 PM #19
GoodGrin

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

10-10-2014, 09:48 PM #20
(10-10-2014, 08:27 PM)NightBaron Wrote:  GoodGrin

=)
By the way, I decided to read the manga (not the anime) after watching the last episode >. <

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
3 Replies 358 Views
Last Post by hawkeye_mihawk
11-23-2015, 01:11 AM