Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

This is why, i do not trust PC Cleaning programs:

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Elvis Offline Vice Captain
Rouge pirate
Mood: None

Bounty : 39,260.93$
12-15-2014, 03:17 PM #11
(10-05-2014, 04:46 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  I use Malwarebytes and, it has not created a problem like that in my system...................
Malwarebytes sucks, in my opinion. It has a lot of false positives, and it blocks several websites that are perfectly safe. Also, Malwarebytes is not a registry cleaner, so why did you mention it?

[Image: unrequitedlove.gif]

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 91,394.93$
12-15-2014, 09:45 PM #12
(12-15-2014, 03:17 PM)alakazam Wrote:  
(10-05-2014, 04:46 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  I use Malwarebytes and, it has not created a problem like that in my system...................
Malwarebytes sucks, in my opinion. It has a lot of false positives, and it blocks several websites that are perfectly safe. Also, Malwarebytes is not a registry cleaner, so why did you mention it?

Don't care...............It works fine for me, though................

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 10,912.82$
12-21-2014, 05:03 PM #13
(10-06-2014, 01:28 AM)@ak Wrote:  The thing is Clara, is that if I hit "Repair" button, it will not effect the performance on my computer what so ever since my computer is high end Grin

And the thing is, I dont understand why the performance level is medium since my computer is performing excellent! And couldn't be better! Grin

But ya, I will never need such programs to keep my computer performing good. Every 1-2 months i perform a system wipe (Reinstalling windows, Formatting everything). Grin

But i guess if you don't have an high end computer these programs can come in handy.

Formatting isn't an option for us =)
We're computer science students. So data is more important to us than the performance.I have tons of projects and important documents stored on my computer. Sure, I can make a copy of them but re-creating databases etc is a lot of pain. I also have a lot of software installed. Re-installing them will be a pain in the neck not to mention the time it will take to adjust the settings and make all the software work the way I want it to. I haven't formatted my HDD until now and I have no intention of doing it anytime in the future.

The only time I lost my data is when my HDD failed about 7 months ago. I was pretty down back then. I haven't created backups for some important projects and now they're gone forever T_T

[Image: one_piece_quotes__ace__quote_2__by_sky_m...5yizap.png]