Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Temporary Leave

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MelloLily Offline Melody
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 11,118.38$
09-15-2014, 08:02 AM #1
I haven't been active this past week because I have been out and about getting rid of items at thrift stores, buying items I need, etc. And this week, I am packing and cleaning out my entire room to get ready to move back into college this coming weekend. I am also going car shopping this week.

With this being said, I will not be able to be around much this coming week. I'll most likely still check in, but I don't plan on posting a lot. Once I am moved back into college and settled (by the 23rd), I will be more active.

If you need to talk to me, send me a message, I'll check them at least once a day before I go to bed.

@[Claraviolet], you might want to also know this too.
This post was last modified: 09-15-2014, 10:57 AM by MelloLily.

Claraviolet Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mood: Thinking

Bounty : 176,206.86$
09-15-2014, 11:10 AM #2
(09-15-2014, 08:02 AM)MelloLily Wrote:  I haven't been active this past week because I have been out and about getting rid of items at thrift stores, buying items I need, etc. And this week, I am packing and cleaning out my entire room to get ready to move back into college this coming weekend. I am also going car shopping this week.

With this being said, I will not be able to be around much this coming week. I'll most likely still check in, but I don't plan on posting a lot. Once I am moved back into college and settled (by the 23rd), I will be more active.

If you need to talk to me, send me a message, I'll check them at least once a day before I go to bed.

@[Claraviolet], you might want to also know this too.

I see.Take care and don't push yourself too much Smile

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
9 Replies 729 Views
Last Post by Star_Of_Hope
02-01-2015, 04:40 PM