Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

[Spoilers] About me

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shole Offline Rookie
Mood: None

Bounty : 2,374.85$
10-30-2014, 03:31 AM #1
Hi everyone, Shole here. Some may not know me others may never heard of me but I exist...I have a facebook and instagram so I exist Laugh3
Anyhow, I am 21 in a couple of months 22. My curent job is my dream job , being a pro basketball player. My hobbies are gaming, watching anime, reading manga , cooking and writing(which might be mor than a hobbie now xD) . Anyhow I'll hope to meet a lot of interesting people here and have a lot of fun discussing various topics Grin .
If you have any questions just ask Grin

Star_Of_Hope Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 94,345.16$
10-30-2014, 04:02 AM #2
Welcome to OPF shole!

Check out group promotions and role play(join us marines!) Grin

what is your favorite anime, so far?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

Arabian Night Offline Newbie

Bounty : 1,512.93$
10-30-2014, 05:05 AM #3
Hey, welcome to One Piece! Grin
Thats awesome![Image: cheers.gif] What team do you play for? Wink

Judge the Deed
Not the Breed,
So give a Pitbull
A Try, Before
Sentencing them
All to Die <3

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 99,736.33$
10-30-2014, 09:34 PM #4
Welcome to OPF Shole............Feel free to discuss about any anime, movies, books or games and, feel free  to ask any query to a mod/admin...........Check out group promotions and role play-section............After checking the role play section out, join Shaurya's crew(Shaurya is an admin here), which I am a part of..................We are pirates, and you can join a pirate-crew for free, unlike a marine-crew ...............You can post your reply here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] 
This post was last modified: 10-30-2014, 09:34 PM by MadaraUchiha.

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Shole Offline Rookie

10-30-2014, 11:58 PM #5
Ill check out the role play part Wink . @Arabian Night I currently play for KK Djerdap in Serbia, first season in my hometown as a pro , I had my pro debute in another country which was cool until I tor my acl Grin
My favorite anime so far uh this is a though one... I am not really sure as I have many from Kuruko no Basket, One Pice to Darker than Black and My High School Romantic Comedy (I think thats the title , I am bad at names) Grin

Akatsuki

10-31-2014, 12:15 AM #6
(10-30-2014, 11:58 PM)Shole Wrote:  Ill check out the role play part Wink . @Arabian Night I currently play for KK Djerdap in Serbia, first season in my hometown as a pro , I had my pro debute in another country which was cool until I tor my acl Grin
My favorite anime so far uh this is a though one... I am not really sure as I have many from Kuruko no Basket, One Pice to Darker than Black and My High School Romantic Comedy (I think thats the title , I am bad at names) Grin
Btw, do you know about 'quoting a post'? It is very useful...........The user will then get notified that you have given him or her a reply..............And good anime's you have there, as favourites, I guess.................I also recommend, juz like many others here would, Death Note and, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion(season 1 and 2)..............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Shole Offline Rookie

10-31-2014, 01:18 AM #7
(10-31-2014, 12:15 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  
(10-30-2014, 11:58 PM)Shole Wrote:  Ill check out the role play part Wink . @Arabian Night I currently play for KK Djerdap in Serbia, first season in my hometown as a pro , I had my pro debute in another country which was cool until I tor my acl Grin

Btw, do you know about 'quoting a post'? It is very useful...........The user will then get notified that you have given him or her a reply..............And good anime's you have there, as favourites, I guess.................I also recommend, juz like many others here would, Death Note and, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion(season 1 and 2)..............

Was too lazy to quote to be honest with you xD I watched Death Note a bit and Code Geass is on my PTW list Grin .

Akatsuki

10-31-2014, 02:28 AM #8
(10-31-2014, 01:18 AM)Shole Wrote:  

Was too lazy to quote to be honest with you xD I watched Death Note a bit and Code Geass is on my PTW list Grin .
Do watch them.............These two are the favourites of many members(including myself) here.................Also, try Steins;Gate and Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan)...............

Shole Offline Rookie

10-31-2014, 09:29 AM #9
(10-31-2014, 02:28 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  

Do watch them.............These two are the favourites of many members(including myself) here.................Also, try Steins;Gate and Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan)...............
Iw atched Shingeki no Kyojin, it was amazing

Akatsuki

10-31-2014, 11:02 PM #10
(10-31-2014, 09:29 AM)Shole Wrote:  
(10-31-2014, 02:28 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  

Iw atched Shingeki no Kyojin, it was amazing
Of course................I also recommend Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood and Bakuman(written by the same author as Death Note)............