[Spoilers] NARUTO GAIDEN: THE SEVENTH HOKAGE MANGA

Sebastian
(07-27-2015, 12:53 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: How can you say that an anime that shows people using a chat app is a tech anime........I don't get it.......Chat apps are ancient tech.....

it's just confusing my man x( Lost

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-30-2015, 01:08 PM)Sebastian Wrote:
(07-27-2015, 12:53 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: How can you say that an anime that shows people using a chat app is a tech anime........I don't get it.......Chat apps are ancient tech.....

it's just confusing my man x(   Lost

Did you watch the entire episode or the first 5 minutes? It's an extremely simple anime.........Believe me, it's simpler than addition and subtraction.......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(07-30-2015, 09:23 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Did you watch the entire episode or the first 5 minutes? It's an extremely simple anime.........Believe me, it's simpler than addition and subtraction.......
i will give it another ry but are you sure i can understand it, my man? xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(08-02-2015, 01:52 AM)Sebastian Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 09:23 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Did you watch the entire episode or the first 5 minutes? It's an extremely simple anime.........Believe me, it's simpler than addition and subtraction.......
i will give it another ry but are you sure i can understand it, my man? xD

100% sure........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(08-03-2015, 12:37 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: 100% sure........

all right my man xD
one more try wouldn't hurt me xD

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(08-06-2015, 12:44 AM)Sebastian Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 12:37 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: 100% sure........

all right my man xD
one more try wouldn't hurt me xD

Okay..........

ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı
NBF member

(07-23-2015, 01:18 AM)Sebastian Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 04:58 PM)ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı Wrote: Right, one piece animation. Sometimes even i feel that they did the animation so detailed and good that it starts to look bad.
Try watching any latest op episode in 1080p or 720p, u'll see what i mean.

come on man!
it is good. let's forget this
what according to you is a good animation, my man?

I am just saying one piece animation is so goood that it looks very different from other anime.
I like every latest animation besides gurren laggan and kill la kill.

ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı
NBF member

(07-22-2015, 05:56 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:
(07-22-2015, 04:54 PM)ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı Wrote: Bakuman definately caught my attention. It is super good.

Then I will take a look at it.
I am into shonen and action genres.
Do you recommend anything for me?

Bakuman is all about making shounen manga, so u get to see lots of shounen stories...xD
Have you watched Hitman Reborn and D.Gray man ? they are long and good anime.
I can't really think of any shounen anime ><

Sebastian
(08-15-2015, 02:58 PM)ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı Wrote: I am just saying one piece animation is so goood that it looks very different from other anime.
I like every latest animation besides gurren laggan and kill la kill.
cool!
long time no see bro.
how ya been?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(08-15-2015, 03:05 PM)ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı Wrote: Bakuman is all about making shounen manga, so u get to see lots of shounen stories...xD
Have you watched Hitman Reborn and D.Gray man ? they are long and good anime.
I can't really think of any shounen anime ><
Yes.
I have watched them. They are good.
My anime list is really long too Grin
So, what are you watching these days?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]