[Spoilers] NARUTO GAIDEN: THE SEVENTH HOKAGE MANGA

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

though short I found it to be one of Naruto's better arcs and a good showing what peace is doing to the once god ninja.

ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı
NBF member

(07-16-2015, 11:03 AM)Edward Elric Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 11:15 PM)ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı Wrote: Naaa i'm not reading it, busy with watching anime.

what anime? can you see me?
I am the tallest person around here

I am watching Bakuman III right now Grin
Tallest...seriously ? xD

Sebastian
(07-18-2015, 07:15 PM)ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı Wrote: I am watching Bakuman III right now Grin
Tallest...seriously ? xD

isn't that cartoonish bro? xD

NBF member

(07-18-2015, 07:45 PM)Sebastian Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 07:15 PM)ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı Wrote: I am watching Bakuman III right now Grin
Tallest...seriously ? xD

isn't that cartoonish bro? xD

Lol what do you mean ? Do you mean the animation ?
In my opinion it is wayyyyyy better then i had immagined, it got a pretty strong story and also gives lots of motivation to do something in life xD

Sebastian
(07-18-2015, 09:08 PM)ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı Wrote: Lol what do you mean ? Do you mean the animation ?
In my opinion it is wayyyyyy better then i had immagined, it got a pretty strong story and also gives lots of motivation to do something in life xD

yeah xD
but if you like something then it's cool xD
some people don't even like one piece animation man xD

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(07-15-2015, 11:15 PM)ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı Wrote: Naaa i'm not reading it, busy with watching anime.
Well, it's just a short story. So I am a bit curious about it.
Any anime that caught your interest so far?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(07-18-2015, 09:53 PM)Sebastian Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 09:08 PM)ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı Wrote: Lol what do you mean ? Do you mean the animation ?

yeah xD
but if you like something then it's cool xD
some people don't even like one piece animation man xD

Bakuman's author is the same guy who wrote Death Note.........It's a great anime.......Watch it......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sebastian
(07-21-2015, 10:35 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Bakuman's author is the same guy who wrote Death Note.........It's a great anime.......Watch it......

i heard of it bro xD
but i am not into tech or speedy anime x(

Sebastian
(07-18-2015, 09:08 PM)ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı Wrote: Lol what do you mean ? Do you mean the animation ?

yeah
what did you imagine my man? xD

NBF member

(07-22-2015, 02:52 AM)Sebastian Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 09:08 PM)ıllıllı µȼhɨhą ɨƮąȼhɨ ıllıllı Wrote: Lol what do you mean ? Do you mean the animation ?

yeah
what did you imagine my man? xD

Lol Nosebleed
I thought the anime will be boring and dull but it wasn't.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes Naruto so good? DudeThatsErin 0 71 09-19-2017, 01:05 AM
Last Post: DudeThatsErin
  If you can bring anyone back to life in naruto... ItachiSasuke 18 2,370 01-23-2017, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Nel
  Will you watch baruto surpassing naruto? Saber 11 1,270 01-22-2017, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Nel