Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Somebody...anyone...talk to me ;-;

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sebastian Offline Warlord
Rouge pirate
Mood: Bawling

Bounty : 65,375.79$
06-30-2015, 01:19 AM #21
(06-30-2015, 01:16 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] my man, talk to me don't just stare at the thread x(

[Image: seb_sig.jpg]
[Image: KBhVM9o.png?1]

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 90,964.92$
06-30-2015, 11:52 PM #22
(06-30-2015, 01:19 AM)Sebastian Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] my man, talk to me don't just stare at the thread x(

Pleasure.........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

BurnsyCEO Offline Skilled
NBF member

Bounty : 4,875.74$
07-17-2015, 09:57 PM #23
(06-30-2015, 12:13 AM)Sebastian Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
and my bro [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] don't really make posts x(
and my intelligent bro [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is busy and i don't see him anywhere [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and other admins are hella busy
even my captain [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] don't have time for me x(
once active people who came back [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] don't have time anymore and my cool bro who made my signature [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and the other bro [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] won't visit.
i can mention even more names but it's just lonely bro and no one talks to me anymore x(

Where were you around 2-3 yeas back when we used to all be free (Lot of people who you don't know also) and we used to chat for ages on naruto spot and then nbf and then some to my site.You'd have been much happier then.We're all just really busy and this site isn't nearly as good as the old one so its no one's first choice for a time pass place.I might suggest making a disqus account and find new people.
(I'm only seeing this now thats how dead I was)

[Image: signature.jpg]

Rouge pirate

07-18-2015, 01:09 PM #24
(07-17-2015, 09:57 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote:  Where were you around 2-3 yeas back when we used to all be free (Lot of people who you don't know also) and we used to chat for ages on naruto spot and then nbf and then some to my site.You'd have been much happier then.We're all just really busy and this site isn't nearly as good as the old one so its no one's first choice for a time pass place.I might suggest making a disqus account and find new people.
then i missed so much.
i don't like this disqus bro. i googled it and it's not a forum.
i will have to satisfy myself with what i have.
i am going to make an advertising video about this forum and upload it in youtube xD
how is the idea?

NBF member

07-18-2015, 03:57 PM #25
(07-18-2015, 01:09 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  
(07-17-2015, 09:57 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote:  Where were you around 2-3 yeas back when we used to all be free (Lot of people who you don't know also) and we used to chat for ages on naruto spot and then nbf and then some to my site.You'd have been much happier then.We're all just really busy and this site isn't nearly as good as the old one so its no one's first choice for a time pass place.I might suggest making a disqus account and find new people.
then i missed so much.
i don't like this disqus bro. i googled it and it's not a forum.
i will have to satisfy myself with what i have.
i am going to make an advertising video about this forum and upload it in youtube xD
how is the idea?
Disqus is the perfect mix of a forum and a chat app. It being so is why we liked using it to chat and getting to know people. Clara tried yt adverting.I just remember one troll showing up for a while and leaving.

Rouge pirate

07-18-2015, 05:33 PM #26
(07-18-2015, 03:57 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote:  Disqus is the perfect mix of a forum and a chat app. It being so is why we liked using it to chat and getting to know people. Clara tried yt adverting.I just remember one troll showing up for a while and leaving.

then we need to advertise in anime youtube channels bro.
not in some shitty channel to attract trolls.

NBF member

07-19-2015, 12:43 AM #27
(07-18-2015, 05:33 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  
(07-18-2015, 03:57 PM)BurnsyCEO Wrote:  Disqus is the perfect mix of a forum and a chat app. It being so is why we liked using it to chat and getting to know people. Clara tried yt adverting.I just remember one troll showing up for a while and leaving.

then we need to advertise in anime youtube channels bro.
not in some shitty channel to attract trolls.
You make your own site and do that stuff.

Rouge pirate

07-19-2015, 02:31 AM #28
(07-19-2015, 12:43 AM)BurnsyCEO Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and my cool bro [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and my intelligent bro [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and my unpredictable bro [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and the cool guy @alakazam
i can't do that xD
i love this forum for what it is and i am not power hungry xD

Zero Offline Skilled
NBF member

Bounty : 4,121.36$
08-26-2015, 07:36 AM #29
(06-30-2015, 01:19 AM)Sebastian Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] my man, talk to me don't just stare at the thread x(

Staring is what i do best x) whats up?

[Image: J7iX6dE.png]