Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Signatures.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

@ak Offline Leaf a Like guys!!! (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NBF member
Mood: None

Bounty : 2,856.56$
05-15-2015, 06:56 AM #1
Hmm... How can I say it. 

How the signatures work... Is kind of lame. 

I remember when the website started you were able to use HTML in the signatures and I kind of miss that tbh.

In my Singnature I like to have my image displayed but atm people have to click on it, for it to be displayed. That's what I love about forums, having an unique Signature with a display picture with your name or just having a GIF.

Also having a restriction on maximum 255 letters makes it hard to make an unique Signature, since stuff like this (just an example)"[align=center][font=Impact]" counts as letters used. :/ Which SUUUUCKS so much D': If you just want to use another text type :/ Or make your letters bigger :/

So is it possible to be able to Turn on the HTML feature again? And possibly upping the maximum letter restriction? It would be really awesome. 

Because who doesn't love an unique AWESOME signature? That is something you strictly need in an forum. But hey! It's okay if you don't want it to be like that, I guess I will just have to live with it.  Facewall

Cheers, bye.

I don't believe in anyone, nor do I believe in God. I just believe in myself.
-Genjo Sanzo

[Image: tumblr_m2wcc8qttB1ru08uwo1_500.gif]

Star_Of_Hope Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 93,998.27$
05-15-2015, 09:08 AM #2
I will notify clara about it.
Is it possible for you to give any tips? I am not a technical person and I don't know much.
So, if possible I don't want to wait for clara to do it Sad

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

@ak Offline Leaf a Like guys!!! (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NBF member

Bounty : 2,856.56$
06-10-2015, 11:27 PM #3
(05-15-2015, 09:08 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:  I will notify clara about it.
Is it possible for you to give any tips? I am not a technical person and I don't know much.
So, if possible I don't want to wait for clara to do it Sad

Woah, it's been almost a month, sorry about that. Been busy ''real busy''.

About the image stuff, it seems like I disabled something in the options that did so I couldn't see the picture in the signature, so nvm that xD.

Sorry, I do not know how stuff like that work, since I've never worked with forums in my entiiire life. Hehe, but I guess it doesn't matter now, but cheers for replying Smile.

I don't believe in anyone, nor do I believe in God. I just believe in myself.
-Genjo Sanzo

[Image: tumblr_m2wcc8qttB1ru08uwo1_500.gif]

Sebastian Offline Warlord
Rouge pirate
Mood: Bawling

Bounty : 65,912.62$
06-10-2015, 11:44 PM #4
(06-10-2015, 11:27 PM)@ak Wrote:  Woah, it's been almost a month, sorry about that. Been busy ''real busy''.

About the image stuff, it seems like I disabled something in the options that did so I couldn't see the picture in the signature, so nvm that xD.

Sorry, I do not know how stuff like that work, since I've never worked with forums in my entiiire life. Hehe, but I guess it doesn't matter now, but cheers for replying Smile.
hello bro xD
i love your signature xD
who are those three characters?

[Image: seb_sig.jpg]
[Image: KBhVM9o.png?1]

Star_Of_Hope Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 93,998.27$
06-12-2015, 12:43 PM #5
(06-10-2015, 11:27 PM)@ak Wrote:  Woah, it's been almost a month, sorry about that. Been busy ''real busy''.

Well, we miss you, ak Grin
Do visit us when you are free then Grin
Feel free to contact that lazy main admin claraviolet, when you need something.
Even though she is inactive, she will help you and assist you without fail Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 94,264.92$
06-12-2015, 03:40 PM #6
(06-12-2015, 12:43 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:  

Something is wrong with signature images.........Only the links appear........Not the images......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Elvis Offline Vice Captain
Rouge pirate

Bounty : 39,490.93$
06-14-2015, 05:54 AM #7
(06-12-2015, 03:40 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  

Something is wrong with signature images.........Only the links appear........Not the images......
They work for me... Maybe you disabled that thing in your settings...

[Image: unrequitedlove.gif]

Akatsuki

06-14-2015, 03:42 PM #8
(06-14-2015, 05:54 AM)alakazam Wrote:  
(06-12-2015, 03:40 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  

They work for me... Maybe you disabled that thing in your settings...
Nope.......

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Jack Offline Banana
NBF member
Mood: Artistic

Bounty : 9,080.77$
06-14-2015, 05:12 PM #9
i think the html code on mine works still...not sure if thats supposed to working or not.

[Image: tumblr_mw4qaxbxMt1retm5oo1_500.jpg]

Akatsuki

06-14-2015, 07:23 PM #10
(06-14-2015, 05:12 PM)Jack Wrote:  i think the html code on mine works still...not sure if thats supposed to working or not.

It works now........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
8 Replies 890 Views
Last Post by KuranKaname
07-12-2015, 02:28 PM