Monkey D. Luffy

I dont know bro! I will think of it when i buy a paramecia fruit, a sunny go and some meat for me Tongue

Albert Newton
Pirate

Yosh...im in ,....into Marines...Grin ..

NightBaron
NBF member

what the heck
do I need 10,000 $ for entering??????????/

IF not I am in marines

Paradox
NBF member

No, you don't. You only have to give 10000 $ to enter if you had more than that before the game started

[Image: LEmOTYH.png]

[Image: Lc2tys8.png] (Thanks Jack)
"Those who kill must be prepared to be killed"
~Lelouch Lamperouge
X-Caster
Retired Staff

I'm a pirate. one of the most ruthless of them all. I love seeing red, but only on other people. I kill for the thrill and the fun of it all. You may call me evil or you may it wrong. But there’s no true man that can decide what’s right from what’s wrong in this world. Who wants to die first? Evil1

MelloLily
Retired Staff

Marines for me. Smile

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(08-14-2014, 08:17 AM)X-Caster Wrote: I'm a pirate. one of the most ruthless of them all. I love seeing red, but only on other people. I kill for the thrill and the fun of it all. You may call me evil or you may it wrong. But there’s no true man that can decide what’s right from what’s wrong in this world. Who wants to die first? Evil1

w
join shaurya's crew Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

God only knows the starting date of this................

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(08-14-2014, 11:20 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: God only knows the starting date of this................

xD

[Image: giphy.gif]
pranks

yosh i m in as marine Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Role playing suggesions Star_Of_Hope 25 3,094 03-31-2015, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Mansi14