Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Role playing section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Claraviolet Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mood: Thinking

Bounty : 183,822.19$
06-05-2014, 11:47 PM #1
Hey guys!

I know you guys don't know what to do with you money and all.And that stupid slot machine is giving you so much (_ _)

So how about a role playing game for our little site?
We can add some stuff in our shop(it is present after the lottery URL)
And this shop contains several categories...like....

As it is a one piece forum,we are all pirates.

So each user will start at a basic level like getting a ship and all.Then some provisions,sake(we are all pirates..so >.>) and then each user will head to some location to gather their nakama and weapons.

Weapons typically include sword,bombs,devil fruits...whatnot.But you will find them at a very high price.All these items are available at our little virtual "shop"

You can attack other users and you can take their money(if a user failed to counter-attack,he/she will have to donate some $100) and you can also claim a character for a month or so.In other words,you can use that characters attacks during role playing, for a month.
I don't know much about role playing,but it seems like fun.Don't ya think so? And we don't know what to do with our money (_ _)

So how about this new idea? Share your opinions here.And that slot machine will work only for two days in a month.People are using it a bit too much.35,000$ for some 70 posts? Seriously guys? It will take some 30000 threads to get that much >.>

*whispers
Now give me all your money

GimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimme

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Shaurya Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 11,062.82$
06-05-2014, 11:57 PM #2
Good idea.
And I am keeping my money Tongue

[Image: one_piece_quotes__ace__quote_2__by_sky_m...5yizap.png]

Tyrant Offline Future World Ruler
NBF member

Bounty : 7,186.88$
06-06-2014, 03:35 AM #3
This might be fun. Full

We shall never surrender.

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 99,979.05$
06-06-2014, 04:12 PM #4
Good idea..........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Davis Offline Black Death Pirates 3rd Division Cmd
NBF member

Bounty : 20,988.33$
06-07-2014, 03:48 AM #5
(06-05-2014, 11:47 PM)Claraviolet Wrote:  Hey guys!

I know you guys don't know what to do with you money and all.And that stupid slot machine is giving you so much (_ _)

So each user will start at a basic level like getting a ship and all.Then some provisions,sake(we are all pirates..so >.>) and then each user will head to some location to gather their nakama and weapons.

Weapons typically include sword,bombs,devil fruits...whatnot.But you will find them at a very high price.All these items are available at our little virtual "shop"

You can attack other users and you can take their money(if a user failed to counter-attack,he/she will have to donate some $100) and you can also claim a character for a month or so.In other words,you can use that characters attacks during role playing, for a month.
I don't know much about role playing,but it seems like fun.Don't ya think so? And we don't know what to do with our money (_ _)

So how about this new idea? Share your opinions here.And that slot machine will work only for two days in a month.People are using it a bit too much.35,000$ for some 70 posts? Seriously guys? It will take some 30000 threads to get that much >.>

*whispers

well i do have 30k xD i suppose i could lend you some money xD

but i want double back xD

[Image: uKbi8F4.png] ~me~

Paradox Offline #1 Divison Commander Black Death Pirates
NBF member

Bounty : 4,000.46$
06-08-2014, 12:25 AM #6

*whispers

So ... um... I don't have much money because I went ham on the shop... Do I have to pay any sort of amount?

[Image: LEmOTYH.png]

[Image: Lc2tys8.png] (Thanks Jack)
"Those who kill must be prepared to be killed"
~Lelouch Lamperouge

NBF member

06-08-2014, 12:27 AM #7
(06-07-2014, 03:48 AM)Davis Wrote:  

*whispers

loool what a scammer x)))
That interest is a bit too high XD

~Lelouch Lamperouge

NBF member

06-08-2014, 07:30 AM #8
(06-08-2014, 12:27 AM)Paradox Wrote:  

*whispers

haha xD

thats What banks charge xD

gotta make money xD

might ask target and we could both be loansharks xD

NBF member

06-08-2014, 08:44 AM #9
(06-08-2014, 07:30 AM)Davis Wrote:  

*whispers

haha xD

gotta make money xD

I would do that since I spent all of my money, but I don't really want to work for more money, so.............,Full

~Lelouch Lamperouge

NBF member

06-08-2014, 10:13 AM #10
(06-08-2014, 08:44 AM)Paradox Wrote:  
(06-08-2014, 07:30 AM)Davis Wrote:  

*whispers

haha xD

gotta make money xD

I would do that since I spent all of my money, but I don't really want to work for more money, so.............,Full

hahaha xD

thats you borrow money in small doses like 1k or something, i may even set up a Bank thread xD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
6 Replies 827 Views
Last Post by Nel
10-13-2015, 11:58 PM
2 Replies 446 Views
Last Post by MadaraUchiha
10-13-2015, 02:43 AM