Akatsuki

(09-28-2014, 04:54 AM)NightBaron Wrote:
(09-28-2014, 04:46 AM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: I wouldn't really call her old Grin

she calls herself oldTongue

Yes Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
Yato
looks interesting.
is that how you mention a person? @[some name] ?
can i make my own crew if i want to?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-19-2015, 08:50 PM)Deadlyfear Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

As far as tagging is concerned, don't use square brackets........

Example: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Yato
(05-20-2015, 05:54 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Example: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

sounds good.
people used square brackets in this thread.
well thank you. i won't use square brackets. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] just trying out the new tagging.
did you get a notification?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(06-08-2015, 11:44 AM)Deadlyfear Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

sounds good.
people used square brackets in this thread.
well thank you. i won't use square brackets. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]  just trying out the new tagging.
did you get a notification?Well, the previous one was like that...........This one's new and different.........And, I did get a notification.........Btw, when you tag someone, you get a private message, and not an alert or a notification........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Nel
(06-08-2015, 04:21 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: Well, the previous one was like that...........This one's new and different.........And, I did get a notification.........Btw, when you tag someone, you get a private message, and not an alert or a notification........

When will you start this again? I thought it was a success

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-22-2016, 01:22 PM)Nel Wrote: When will you start this again? I thought it was a success

It's very complicated, and we need a programmer with a know-how in these things to kick-start it again.....

Nel
(12-23-2016, 03:16 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: It's very complicated, and we need a programmer with a know-how in these things to kick-start it again.....

I am talking about role play not some complicated programming. Are we talking about the same thing?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(12-23-2016, 12:56 PM)Nel Wrote: I am talking about role play not some complicated programming. Are we talking about the same thing?

No, but, there are certain rules, and jutsu, and HP and SP, stuff, and weapons, and their points, so, all these things have to be designed..... I would be happy to do all the quantitative work, but, someone has to do the coding part, that's something I'm not familiar with.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rpg hp details and weapons details hawkeye_mihawk 10 8,668 01-12-2017, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Nel
Wink SIGN UP FOR ROLE PLAYING!! Claraviolet 114 23,715 12-18-2016, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Nel
  Necessary changes to the role play. Saber 2 705 09-29-2015, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Saber