Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Poll note

Poll: Why did you not like the last 12 ep's of DN as much as the first 25?
The death of L
The introduction of Near and Mellow
Light became dumber
More action and less intelligent dialogues

Reasons as to why you did not like the last 12 ep's of Death Note

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 90,964.92$
04-28-2016, 11:39 PM #21
(04-28-2016, 03:13 PM)DemonKing Wrote:  This ending would have been perfect if the series ended with L's death.
But the author had to bring near and mel, to defeat light yagami, to make it look like, the justice always prevail.
That's the reason why people dislike death note's ending.

And, in the process, Light became dumber(plot induced stupidity(PIS)), the screenplay sucked, the dialogues sucked, and Near and Mel didn't have enough time to prove themselves to be worthy successors of L, or worthy enemies of Light

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

DemonKing Offline Newbie

Bounty : 1,740.78$
04-30-2016, 02:34 AM #22
(04-28-2016, 11:39 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  And, in the process, Light became dumber(plot induced stupidity(PIS)), the screenplay sucked, the dialogues sucked, and Near and Mel didn't have enough time to prove themselves to be worthy successors of L, or worthy enemies of Light

Why do you think light became dumb?
I don't know see the reason anywhere in his behavior after L's death.

Akatsuki

04-30-2016, 03:00 AM #23
(04-30-2016, 02:34 AM)DemonKing Wrote:  Why do you think light became dumb?
I don't know see the reason anywhere in his behavior after L's death.

The better adjective would be lackadaisical..... If it had been the Light we saw in the first 25 episodes, who was paranoid and cautious(and a genius), he would have found out Near and Mel's plan, and their deception of Mikami.....

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Smokey Offline Rookie

Bounty : 2,827.93$
05-06-2016, 12:34 AM #24
I don't know what to say to this but near and m killed light.
Those two accomplished what l couldn't. In that process, m died.

Doesn't that explain that they are no match for l if left alone to fight with light on one on one?
Only disappointing thing is l died.

Akatsuki

05-06-2016, 11:53 PM #25
(05-06-2016, 12:34 AM)Smokey Wrote:  I don't know what to say to this but near and m killed light.
Those two accomplished what l couldn't. In that process, m died.

Doesn't that explain that they are no match for l  if left alone to fight with light on one on one?
Only disappointing thing is l died.

Well, in the last episode, Near explained that he was able to beat Light only because he joined forces with Mellow.... But, it's just that, the enmity between L and Light was fierce, like, really fierce, and brutal..... But, here, Light became a little aloof, and let things slip...... That would most certainly not have happened had it been the same Light before episode 25.....

Minj369 Offline The Mother
V.I.P. member
Mood: Coffee

Bounty : 1,616.66$
05-07-2016, 01:13 AM #26
see... i think we disagree here, a little...(understatement)
i think that the last 12 episodes were needed, without those characters this wouldn't have the ending it should have had.
although in my opinion Light should rule the universe lol
I loved this show to the very end of it. in my eyes it really didn't lack anything...
you might see those episodes as "less epic" but those episodes only come to show how dumb light was from the beginning... L was caught in his childish game. if such a petty trick aventually worked on light it only proves my point.
but i love psychopaths, and i know that they always fall. that is the point of DN not the action but to show that even if you are smarter than many people if you have the slightest spark of psychopathy you will fall.
The way to reach the end of this show was great, the way this show started was great and the ending in my eyes was not bad at all.. since that is the way Ryuk told Light and us it would end in the first episodes.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n1nxpgiYk51rdd5dp.gif]

Akatsuki

05-08-2016, 04:51 AM #27
(05-07-2016, 01:13 AM)Minj369 Wrote:  see... i think we disagree here, a little...(understatement)
i think that the last 12 episodes were needed, without those characters this wouldn't have the ending it should have had.
although in my opinion Light should rule the universe lol
I loved this show to the very end of it. in my eyes it really didn't lack anything...
you might see those episodes as "less epic" but those episodes only come to show how dumb light was from the beginning... L was caught in his childish game. if such a petty trick aventually worked on light it only proves my point.
but i love psychopaths, and i know that they always fall. that is the point of DN not the action but to show that even if you are smarter than many people if you have the slightest spark of psychopathy you will fall.
The way to reach the end of this show was great, the way this show started was great and the ending in my eyes was not bad at all.. since that is the way Ryuk told Light and us it would end in the first episodes.

Well, initially, he had a noble intention, but, he chose the wrong path, the path of killing people..... Eventually, he started going down the dark path..... To quote Nietzsche/Batman, he gazed into the abyss for long, but, when it looked back, he blinked...... But, it's just that, the mangaka took a lot of time in establishing the characterisation of Light and L, and the enmity between them..... I don't know.... It's just a personal opinion.... It lacked every aspect the first 25 episodes had:strong rivalry between the protagonist and the antagonist, fast-paced screenplay, great dialogues, and less annoying characters...

Mine Offline Rookie

Bounty : 1,588.07$
05-08-2016, 10:10 PM #28
I think the entire anime is good but the way light became greedy for power and l couldn't finish him, made things ugly.
If light only killed criminals, people wouldn't have disliked the ending episodes.

DemonKing Offline Newbie

Bounty : 1,740.78$
06-11-2016, 09:19 PM #29
(04-30-2016, 03:00 AM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  The better adjective would be lackadaisical..... If it had been the Light we saw in the first 25 episodes, who was paranoid and cautious(and a genius), he would have found out Near and Mel's plan, and their deception of Mikami.....

Mel might not be as intelligent as near but he is a genius himself.
Light can never be compete against them in one on two.

Akatsuki

06-12-2016, 01:04 AM #30
(06-11-2016, 09:19 PM)DemonKing Wrote:  Mel might not be as intelligent as near but he is a genius himself.
Light can never be compete against them in one on two.

He came close, even when he wasn't at his best.... I'm not saying Light can easily beat them; yes, Mel and Near, together, did beat him, but, I'm saying it's not impossible for him to beat them.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
43 Replies 3,428 Views
Last Post by Yato
07-24-2016, 01:11 AM
21 Replies 4,627 Views
Last Post by Redcap
01-24-2016, 06:54 AM
20 Replies 1,737 Views
Last Post by Nel
11-06-2015, 01:41 AM