Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Reading new HxH together

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nel Offline Captain
Pirate
Mood: None

Bounty : 39,441.65$
06-21-2017, 01:32 AM #91
(06-20-2017, 06:22 PM)Arsudar Wrote:  If that's reality then I guess One Piece will become a more serious series. I mean so far the series has quite a balance between serious aspects and funny aspects. If Luffy once again loses his friend then high chance this will become a tremendous drive which make Luffy become a serious man, not a funny guy like we've been seeing for years.
While I'm not really fond of that plot, it is still quite interesting development.

Who would you want to kill in straw hats. I would want to watch brook or sanji die.

[Image: PGmKvBJ.png]

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 24,778.46$
06-21-2017, 03:07 AM #92
(06-20-2017, 06:22 PM)Arsudar Wrote:  If that's reality then I guess One Piece will become a more serious series. I mean so far the series has quite a balance between serious aspects and funny aspects. If Luffy once again loses his friend then high chance this will become a tremendous drive which make Luffy become a serious man, not a funny guy like we've been seeing for years.
While I'm not really fond of that plot, it is still quite interesting development.

I don't think anything can change Luffy from being a goof, Oda won't do that =) But I can see him gaining additional motivations and goals. Like, at some point it would be cool to see Luffy wanting to overthrow the world government, crush the underworld and so on. He already fights for justice, but he only does it cause particular villains piss him off. I think we can expect other changes in Luffy's character too, but Oda won't ruin the positive and optimistic feeling of the series.

Nel Offline Captain
Pirate

Yesterday, 02:18 AM #93
(06-21-2017, 03:07 AM)Sindar Wrote:  I don't think anything can change Luffy from being a goof, Oda won't do that =) But I can see him gaining additional motivations and goals. Like, at some point it would be cool to see Luffy wanting to overthrow the world government, crush the underworld and so on. He already fights for justice, but he only does it cause particular villains piss him off. I think we can expect other changes in Luffy's character too, but Oda won't ruin the positive and optimistic feeling of the series.

Why don't you just admit that you don't want to see luffy changing? I hate it if he discards his stupidity.

Sindar Offline ( º _ º)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 24,778.46$
Yesterday, 02:49 AM #94
(Yesterday, 02:18 AM)Nel Wrote:  Why don't you just admit that you don't want to see luffy changing? I hate it if he discards his stupidity.

I would probably be very excited to see Luffy change, in whatever direction =) I like this kind of dynamics. But that said, I think Oda won't do that, cause there is a particular direction he wants his story to follow. While it becomes more and more oriented towards taking on realistic social issues, I also I think Oda wants his manga to remain positive, to give people uplifting feelings of hope. That is why I don't expect him to change Luffy much. Also, literally millions of people will be upset if Luffy changes too much too fast, I think that is a huge factor too for Oda.

Nel Offline Captain
Pirate

Yesterday, 11:48 PM #95
(Yesterday, 02:49 AM)Sindar Wrote:  I would probably be very excited to see Luffy change, in whatever direction =) I like this kind of dynamics. But that said, I think Oda won't do that, cause there is a particular direction he wants his story to follow. While it becomes more and more oriented towards taking on realistic social issues, I also I think Oda wants his manga to remain positive, to give people uplifting feelings of hope. That is why I don't expect him to change Luffy much. Also, literally millions of people will be upset if Luffy changes too much too fast, I think that is a huge factor too for Oda.

I can see that now. I would probably be one of those people who would hate to see luffy change. But oda can do unexpected things too. Like the introduction of sabo into the scene suddenly to replace ace