Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Psychological anime.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Elvis Offline Vice Captain
Rouge pirate
Mood: None

Bounty : 39,260.93$
05-12-2015, 06:49 PM #11
(05-12-2015, 06:25 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] ). It is an interesting anime about people who are subjected to various types of psychological games after they die to have the true nature of their souls tested.

You could have listed them here Grin
Well, I don't want just names...I want opinions GrinWell, I don't want to spoil too much of the anime because it is a short series. If you really want some examples, let me tell you a little about the first episode. A couple of newlyweds die in a car crash because the husband was suspecting his bride of having a secret lover. When her cellphone rings in the car, she refuses to answer it and tells her husband that it's one of her female friends. He doesn't believe her and tries to take the phone from her hand, and while doing this, he turns the wheel of the car and they have an accident and both of them die. Their souls arrive in a place where a mysterious person forces them to play games to test the quality of their feelings and whether they deserve to go to hell or be reincarnated.

[Image: unrequitedlove.gif]

Star_Of_Hope Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 93,342.99$
05-12-2015, 06:54 PM #12
(05-12-2015, 06:49 PM)alakazam Wrote:  Well, I don't want to spoil too much of the anime because it is a short series. If you really want some examples, let me tell you a little about the first episode. A couple of newlyweds die in a car crash because the husband was suspecting his bride of having a secret lover. When her cellphone rings in the car, she refuses to answer it and tells her husband that it's one of her female friends. He doesn't believe her and tries to take the phone from her hand, and while doing this, he turns the wheel of the car and they have an accident and both of them die. Their souls arrive in a place where a mysterious person forces them to play games to test the quality of their feelings and whether they deserve to go to hell or be reincarnated.

Sounds okay.
I will add it to my watchlist but I am not into normal genres Sad

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
0 Replies 38 Views
Last Post by Nel
12-05-2016, 01:23 PM
91 Replies 3,250 Views
Last Post by Davis
11-27-2016, 11:40 PM
9 Replies 162 Views