Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

One piece review

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Star_Of_Hope Offline Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 92,146.59$
03-24-2015, 02:48 PM #1
Anime Review:One Piece
by sanji

A boy named Monkey D. Luffy, inspired by his childhood hero "Red-Haired"Shanks, sets out on a journey to find the legendary One Piece, to become the new Pirate King. To accomplish this, he must reach the end of the most deadly and dangerous ocean: The Grand Line.Luffy captains the Straw Hat Pirates first through the sea of East Blue and then through the Grand Line. He follows the path of the deceased Pirate King, Gold Roger, from island to island on his way to the great treasure One Piece. On his way his crew grows to have a swordsman, a navigator, a sniper, a cook, a doctor, an archaeologist, a shipwright, and a musician.During the course of the story, the crew contend with both other less moral pirate crews and the Navy. The latter are the subordinates of the World Government, who apparently seek justice by ending the Golden Age of Pirates. Many background story elements involve the delicate balance of power between the World Government and the world's most powerful pirate crews. 

Alright.there is a lot to say about this anime.It is just awesome.Anyone who have watch this anime will love it.Ask anyone on this site and they will tell you the same thing.Let me tell everyone something.I never liked one piece and I when my friend told me it had pirates and I was like I don't want to watch this crap.Put one day I had nothing to do and I tried it and I ended up liking it. One thing for sure the show will never get boring.There is a balance with the comedy and action. If you think that you have seen action you haven't watch One piece as yet There is hardly any fillers.So you will not have to wait for long time for a good episode unlike other anime *cough naruto shippuden cough*. 

The storyline gets 9.5/10
The Animation at first is is about 6/10 because the anime was made around 1999 but now it is 9/10
The Characters get 10/10 because of two reasons they have a mixture of different personalities and no one is forgotten 
Everyone don't watch the dub because the voices sound very bad Overall gets 9.5/10 
Now watch this video (P.S.This video contain spoilers)
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Now that you have an Idea of how the anime is you can watch it.

This post was last modified: 03-29-2015, 12:02 AM by MadaraUchiha.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
3 Replies 844 Views
Last Post by Mine
05-11-2016, 07:57 PM
27 Replies 1,851 Views
Last Post by Yato
03-21-2016, 01:39 AM
0 Replies 193 Views
Last Post by Robin
02-04-2016, 03:47 PM