One piece ending.

Claraviolet
Akatsuki

I bet luffy will reach the other end of the sea(the other end of the grand line) before obtaining one piece Grin

I can't think of any possible ending for this anime (_ _)Stoned

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

This thread has already been created.............And, anyways, it'll take atleast 12 or 15 years for that to happen...........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I say it's Luffy setting off with his crew for more adventures with one piece in mind.

F4nnZ

(11-27-2014, 06:48 PM)Claraviolet Wrote: I bet luffy will reach the other end of the sea(the other end of the grand line) before obtaining one piece Grin

I can't think of any possible ending for this anime (_ _)Stoned

I have to agree can't really think another ending than that.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(11-28-2014, 01:58 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I say it's Luffy setting off with his crew for more adventures with one piece in mind.
You mean an open ending? Something that would let the readers imagine what happened next?

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

(06-24-2015, 01:33 AM)alakazam Wrote:
(11-28-2014, 01:58 PM)Demon_skeith Wrote: I say it's Luffy setting off with his crew for more adventures with one piece in mind.
You mean an open ending? Something that would let the readers imagine what happened next?

pretty much, I would find it hard to end a series like this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Spoilers] Anyone keeping up with new One Piece chapters? Sindar 37 1,574 06-06-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Nel
  One piece manga big secret Star_Of_Hope 4 909 08-30-2015, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Star_Of_Hope
  one piece dressrosa ending. Saber 9 2,088 08-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Saber