Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Oda Interview

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jack Offline Banana
NBF member
Mood: Artistic

Bounty : 9,020.77$
06-16-2014, 08:01 PM #1
I just found this interview with oda its kind of old but I just felt the need to post it
*note: read right to left

[Image: KGOWkVa.png]

[Image: FZ3xIX4.png]

[Image: uvz6SQQ.png]

[Image: tumblr_mw4qaxbxMt1retm5oo1_500.jpg]

Tyrant Offline Future World Ruler
NBF member
Mood: None

Bounty : 6,614.34$
06-16-2014, 08:37 PM #2
Those were some great answers(as expected from a competent mangaka such as Oda). Even though I haven't seen his work, he's one of the few people in anime industry that I respect. I might have said this already but I'll do so again. Regarding editors, he's been quoted to have said in another interview:
Quote:"I don't ask for suggestions. And I won't. I don't need them. This might sound a bit cold, but I don't want other people's ideas... The editors and people at Jump sometimes change, but every time there is a new one, the first thing I tell them is to not give me suggestions. I want to have the confidence to say that I thought up all the people and the entire story by myself! If I rely on people once, I might keep doing it, and if it's a failure, I'll blame it on them. But if I succeed, it's because of my own ability, and if I fail, it's my own fault. I like that."
I look forward to reading/watching his work.

[Image: UCsfPnf.png]
[Image: LEmOTYH.png]

Jack Offline Banana
NBF member
Mood: Artistic

Bounty : 9,020.77$
06-16-2014, 08:40 PM #3
(06-16-2014, 08:37 PM)Tyrant Wrote:  Those were some great answers(as expected from a competent mangaka such as Oda). Even though I haven't seen his work, he's one of the few people in anime industry that I respect. I might have said this already but I'll do so again. Regarding editors, he's been quoted to have said in another interview:
Quote:"I don't ask for suggestions. And I won't. I don't need them. This might sound a bit cold, but I don't want other people's ideas... The editors and people at Jump sometimes change, but every time there is a new one, the first thing I tell them is to not give me suggestions. I want to have the confidence to say that I thought up all the people and the entire story by myself! If I rely on people once, I might keep doing it, and if it's a failure, I'll blame it on them. But if I succeed, it's because of my own ability, and if I fail, it's my own fault. I like that."
you should get to reading or watching one piece soon

[Image: tumblr_mw4qaxbxMt1retm5oo1_500.jpg]

Tyrant Offline Future World Ruler
NBF member

Bounty : 6,614.34$
06-16-2014, 08:44 PM #4
(06-16-2014, 08:40 PM)Jack Wrote:  
(06-16-2014, 08:37 PM)Tyrant Wrote:  Those were some great answers(as expected from a competent mangaka such as Oda). Even though I haven't seen his work, he's one of the few people in anime industry that I respect. I might have said this already but I'll do so again. Regarding editors, he's been quoted to have said in another interview:
you should get to reading or watching one piece soon
Yes.

[Image: UCsfPnf.png]
[Image: LEmOTYH.png]

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 90,964.92$
06-16-2014, 10:00 PM #5
Great............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

hawkeye_mihawk Offline I'm Smoker :P
Retired Staff
Mood: Bahahaha

Bounty : 13,772.44$
06-17-2014, 12:34 AM #6
good question awesome answers,its oda for you

[Image: giphy.gif]

Monkey D. Luffy Offline I'm the man who becomes a Pirate King!

Bounty : 2,463.6$
06-17-2014, 12:57 AM #7

that is why he has started writing and directing one piece Grin Grin Hahaha

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
2 Replies 466 Views
Last Post by Mansi14
01-29-2015, 11:00 PM
3 Replies 2,461 Views
Last Post by Mansi14
07-22-2014, 05:18 AM