Naruto x Sasuke

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(07-14-2014, 05:44 AM)R o r o n o a Z o r o Wrote: Naruto manga = Na Pairings by EOS. Trust me, kishi'll troll all of pairing fans.Bye

true

[Image: giphy.gif]
X-Caster
Retired Staff

(07-19-2014, 02:13 AM)Mansi14 Wrote:
(07-18-2014, 07:13 AM)X-Caster Wrote: I love you Erza.... normal guy here.
Sorry i love Jellal Wink

xD

Huh Angry well then. I'll just have to switch over to Mira-Jane. Cheers Bye

Mansi14
Retired Staff

(07-19-2014, 02:21 AM)X-Caster Wrote:
(07-19-2014, 02:13 AM)Mansi14 Wrote:
(07-18-2014, 07:13 AM)X-Caster Wrote: I love you Erza.... normal guy here.
Sorry i love Jellal Wink

xD

Huh Angry well then. I'll just have to switch over to Mira-Jane. Cheers Bye

ByeByeByeByeBye

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

HuhHuh what happens if naruto gets finished without showing us pairing??

Mansi14
Retired Staff

(07-22-2014, 11:12 PM)smoker Wrote: HuhHuh what happens if naruto gets finished without showing us pairing??

Hmm hmm....That is actually better.......
-__-

Kamikaze
Retired Staff

Naruto and sasuke make a cute couple

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(08-01-2014, 07:24 AM)TheRealOne Wrote: Naruto and sasuke make a cute couple

o_0 Whaat are you serious?

Albert Newton
Pirate

well......i hate it when friends turn out to be lovers.......and....naruto already said that he thinks of sasuke as his brother...so...i think hinata would be better for naruto and ....Sasuke would be a bachelor....Tongue....well...he wouldnt get girls that's for sure...atleast..

hawkeye_mihawk
Retired Staff

(08-01-2014, 02:45 PM)Albert Newton Wrote: well......i hate it when friends turn out to be lovers.......and....naruto already said that he thinks of sasuke as his brother...so...i think hinata would be better for naruto and ....Sasuke would be a bachelor....Tongue....well...he wouldnt get girls that's for sure...atleast..

come on man.....sakura and sasuke...but i really don't want sakura to end up with naruto....she always used say sasuke sasuke and caught up in soo many troubles for her
[Image: sasuke-dan-sakura.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 08-01-2014, 03:02 PM by hawkeye_mihawk.)

Albert Newton
Pirate

oi.....smokey...i never said naruto Sakura ....i just told naruto and hina...would be together....and...sakura 'll be alone like Tsunade...and..Sasuke'll also be alone ...like Madara....or...if he changes his attitude....he'll be with Karen.....sakura's not like before now...she's changed...i assume...and...sasuke..no more has the right to have sakura...after all he had done to her...well....i wouldn't want him to ....atleast..