Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

My opinion on fairy tail so far >.>

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Claraviolet Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mood: Thinking

Bounty : 176,206.86$
07-05-2014, 04:27 PM #1
Well for starters,it isn't that bad.But the storyline isn't that strong.Tt's just my feeling though ..but everything in fairy tail happens so fast. I have watched like 15 eps so far and as far as I know,that cursed island(s-rank mission) isn't that good.The concept isn't so bad but they could have developed stuff a little. For instance,they could have left the team(natsu,gray and lucy) to find out what's going on at night, without the villagers explaining all that cursed stuff to them beforehand. And the request is "destroying the moon" well just so you know,they can't possibly complete the request (they might solve the problem but fulfilling the request is another thing).Judging the size of the request it isn't that hard either >.> I mean it's an s-rank mission >.> and those villagers ..how in the world can they pay that much money Facepalm

Well,this is just my opinion and I like the animation.

Finally,so far,not that bad I guess ^^

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Albert Newton Offline Elite
Pirate
Mood: None

Bounty : 2,839.64$
07-05-2014, 05:16 PM #2
well...the thing is......it's sorta like an indian movie....dont ask how/why it happened...Tongue

hawkeye_mihawk Offline I'm Smoker :P
Retired Staff
Mood: Bahahaha

Bounty : 13,888.44$
07-05-2014, 06:47 PM #3
its famous because its one of lengthy anime which came recently and the storyline is pretty good.maybe there are some filler episodes in start but its a average anime.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Mansi14 Away B~A~K~A
Super Moderator
Mood: Grumpy

Bounty : 45,267.24$
07-11-2014, 11:40 PM #4
I starting is really boring......I mean i liked the intro kind episodes...mostly the starting 2 of 'em..
But then the story got boring....I kept watching...
Now it is one of my fav animes Grin
Spoiler :
But i guess the 'fighting pattern' is always the same.. Attack FT - They are weakened - they are inspired - they counterattack - they win.
The animation and songs are really nice..

And Granny. Just in case if you don't know, it is an ecchi genre anime.
It is not that significant in the starting...but then in the 2nd season there is a lot of ecchi ._. But nevertheless..anime is waaay more censored than manga..xP
And the filler is boring.....
They are like Naruto's filler -_-

And cuz of lot of fan service many people tend to dislike fairy tail
But tbh i am a fan of those service xP

There are many cons...But if you overcome them fairy tail i SUUUUPEEEER Grin

Claraviolet Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Mood: Thinking

Bounty : 176,206.86$
07-12-2014, 02:26 AM #5
(07-11-2014, 11:40 PM)Mansi14 Wrote:  I starting is really boring......I mean i liked the intro kind episodes...mostly the starting 2 of 'em..
But then the story got boring....I kept watching...
Now it is one of my fav animes Grin
Spoiler :
But i guess the 'fighting pattern' is always the same.. Attack FT - They are weakened - they are inspired - they counterattack - they win.
The animation and songs are really nice..

And Granny. Just in case if you don't know, it is an ecchi genre anime.
It is not that significant in the starting...but then in the 2nd season there is a lot of ecchi ._. But nevertheless..anime is waaay more censored than manga..xP
And the filler is boring.....
They are like Naruto's filler -_-

And cuz of lot of fan service many people tend to dislike fairy tail
But tbh i am a fan of those service xP

There are many cons...But if you overcome them fairy tail i SUUUUPEEEER Grin

Yikes...I might drop fairy tail,if it gets bad.I am not into such anime >.>
For now,it's not that bad.Let's see what happens next ^^

[Image: YqKb33u.png?1]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Kamikaze Offline Division 1 Black Death Pirates
Retired Staff

Bounty : 4,954.21$
07-14-2014, 10:10 AM #6
I used to read fairy tail, it was one of my favourite manga's/animes. However I dropped it later on because it went to shit shortly after the timeskip. I couldn't really enjoy it anymore and I gave it a few chances but I dropped it cause I couldn't and didn't enjoy it anymore.

This is just my personal opinion.

Star_Of_Hope Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 93,322.99$
07-21-2014, 11:07 PM #7
(07-14-2014, 10:10 AM)TheRealOne Wrote:  I used to read fairy tail, it was one of my favourite manga's/animes. However I dropped it later on because it went to shit shortly after the timeskip. I couldn't really enjoy it anymore and I gave it a few chances but I dropped it cause I couldn't and didn't enjoy it anymore.

Timeskip? Is it similar to one piece time skip?

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

Retired Staff

07-22-2014, 04:11 PM #8
(07-14-2014, 10:10 AM)TheRealOne Wrote:  I used to read fairy tail, it was one of my favourite manga's/animes. However I dropped it later on because it went to shit shortly after the timeskip. I couldn't really enjoy it anymore and I gave it a few chances but I dropped it cause I couldn't and didn't enjoy it anymore.

same thing happend with me too Smile but my case is with anime.I watched every episode before timeskip but after that i really don't feel like watching it -_-

(07-21-2014, 11:07 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:  

nope this timeskip is different,its like a story in our 10th class telugu guy fallen unconscious in ice and wakes up after some years.....the same happens here Tongue

Star_Of_Hope Offline Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Bounty : 93,322.99$
07-23-2014, 03:05 PM #9
(07-22-2014, 04:11 PM)smoker Wrote:  

same thing happend with me too Smile but my case is with anime.I watched every episode before timeskip but after that i really don't feel like watching it -_-

nope this timeskip is different,its like a story in our 10th class telugu guy fallen unconscious in ice and wakes up after some years.....the same happens here Tongue
Is that so? I might skip those eps

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]

Retired Staff

07-23-2014, 03:32 PM #10
(07-23-2014, 03:05 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:  
(07-22-2014, 04:11 PM)smoker Wrote:  

Is that so? I might skip those eps

watch those episodes they are not fillers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
0 Replies 139 Views
Last Post by Saber
04-28-2016, 12:40 PM
1 Replies 293 Views
Last Post by Sebastian
04-08-2016, 12:37 AM
19 Replies 8,750 Views