Most favorite Bleach scene?

Ben

Share your most favorite Bleach scene here! Use YouTube.

Angry

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Many, actually...........Almost all scenes featuring Kisuke Urahara and many scenes featuring Byakuya Kuchiki...........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Sindar
Akatsuki

(09-29-2014, 09:22 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Such a good fight, even though all the participants are what is called 'supporting characters'.

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(10-28-2014, 06:09 AM)Sindar Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Such a good fight, even though all the participants are what is called 'supporting characters'.
Yep..........Memorable fight..............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Shaurya
Retired Staff

I can't pick one! >.<

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

usually when byakuya kuchiki unleashes his bankai. Always magnificent.

Jason

If rangiku matsumoto comes in the series that scene would be my favorite Grin.

The favorite is the first time hollow appearance in Ichigo.

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I'm glad the fillers gave us more Hollow ichigo, always a joy see him fight crazy.

Albert Newton
Pirate

My Favourite was when Ichigo loses hope while fighting someone or something and he suddenly he fights with Byakuya and later with Kenpachi .. and during that fight Kenpachi talks about ' a reason to fight' hehe .. i find that really awesome.. Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Spoilers] Bleach Ending Prince 60 790 10-15-2017, 09:55 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  What was your favorite thing about bleach? DudeThatsErin 0 57 09-19-2017, 01:04 AM
Last Post: DudeThatsErin
  Anybody still miss bleach? Rukia 64 5,517 12-09-2016, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Nel