Monthly

Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

Do you enjoy One piece being a weekly manga, or would you rather see it be a monthly manga? If it were to be monthly, there would be about 60 pages of content.

NightBaron
NBF member

weekly is better
and considering how one piece goes
monthly issue will probably have 45 pages tops

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

Weekly............The manga is slow paced, and as a result, the anime too, is...............And, if it serializes once in a month, then, OP'll get finished............Nobody wants to ruin the best-selling manga of all time, you know..............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Demon_skeith
Rouge pirate

I feel monthly would be better for the manga, due to Oda constantly taking breaks, it may work better for his schedule to have a monthly release.

Ramo

I also agree that monthly would be better for everyone. For the person who is managing it and for the people who read it and take part in it. They will be more excited for it as well since it doesn't come out as much.

Mansi14
Retired Staff

Weekly is just fine.....

Elvis
Rouge pirate

I don't care either way. It's so slow-paced nowadays that it should probably be twice a week. Oda should really step back and give someone else the chance to continue it if his health issues prevent him from keeping a tight schedule.

Rukia
i am not a reader of manga. but if i ever wanted to read manga i will go by month as it is painful to wait for a week to read just one chapter.