Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 6% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

Mirai Nikki

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mansi14 Away B~A~K~A
Super Moderator
Mood: Grumpy

Bounty : 45,207.24$
01-30-2015, 10:21 PM #1
Synopsis

This psychological thriller, based on the manga written and illustrated by Sakae Esuno, is about Yuki, a loner who's not very good with people. He prefers to write a diary on his cell phone and talk to his imaginary friend, Deus Ex Machina – The God of Time and Space. However, Yuki soon learns that Deus is more than a figment of his imagination when he makes Yuki participate in a battle royale with eleven others. The contestants are given special diaries that can predict the future, each diary possessing unique features that give it both advantages and disadvantages. Within the next 90 days, the contestants must try to survive until there is only one left standing. The winner will become the new God of Time and Space.

Genre

Action, Mystery, Shounen, Supernatural, Psychological, Thriller

Read more at [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

This is one of my favorite anime...
Yuno is one the best yandere out there Grin

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki
Mood: None

Bounty : 90,987.93$
01-30-2015, 10:25 PM #2
I watched a couple of episodes of this anime a year ago, but, I dropped it due to various reasons...............My friend watched this anime a few days ago and he also told that this anime was really really good..........Gonna watch it soon.................

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Mansi14 Away B~A~K~A
Super Moderator

01-30-2015, 10:30 PM #3
(01-30-2015, 10:25 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  I watched a couple of episodes of this anime a year ago, but, I dropped it due to various reasons...............My friend watched this anime a few days ago and he also told that this anime was really really good..........Gonna watch it soon.................

It was a little boring in the start...like for a or two ... But after that... I couldn't stop till i finished that anime Grin

MadaraUchiha Offline Batman(Admin)
Akatsuki

Bounty : 90,987.93$
02-01-2015, 04:20 PM #4
(01-30-2015, 10:30 PM)Mansi14 Wrote:  
(01-30-2015, 10:25 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  I watched a couple of episodes of this anime a year ago, but, I dropped it due to various reasons...............My friend watched this anime a few days ago and he also told that this anime was really really good..........Gonna watch it soon.................

It was a little boring in the start...like for a or two ... But after that... I couldn't stop till i finished that anime Grin

That's the same thing my friend told me..............And, congratulations, btw...........You became a mod............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Mansi14 Away B~A~K~A
Super Moderator

02-01-2015, 08:30 PM #5
(02-01-2015, 04:20 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote:  
(01-30-2015, 10:30 PM)Mansi14 Wrote:  

That's the same thing my friend told me..............And, congratulations, btw...........You became a mod............

hawkeye_mihawk Offline I'm Smoker :P
Retired Staff
Mood: Bahahaha

Bounty : 13,772.44$
02-02-2015, 01:57 PM #6
I watched this anime and I say its a normal anime

I really didn't enjoy watching it because I don't like violence and bloodshed animes

my personal rating would be 7/10

Demon_skeith Offline Vice Captain
Rouge pirate

Bounty : 18,027.63$
02-02-2015, 02:35 PM #7
I hear lots of great things about this anime, I actually want to buy it but its still pretty pricey for the DVDs.