Hello There, Guest! Login Register

We have recieved 0% of our goal ..
Support AMF if you can. We want to make it a better place but we need your support, to achieve that.

NBF is up!|Securing your account in AMF|Dark and light theme changer|Forum games post count

If you can use death note...

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Minj369 Offline The Mother
V.I.P. member
Mood: Coffee

Bounty : 1,877.31$
05-09-2016, 01:07 AM #41
(05-08-2016, 10:12 PM)Mine Wrote:  If you want to kill someone, then you should have the heart to do it thoroughly. You should kill an entire family if they are closely-knit. Otherwise, you would be making them suffer for years to come.
Can you kill an innocent child for what his/her parents had done?

I don't think anyone, in this forum can kill anyone even if they ever get a death note and that includes me too.

Moral much?
My father died when i was 14, i can say that leaving a survivor to a dead parent would be sorrowful and painful, without a doubt but i take the words "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" much more to heart and i live and do whatever i can to fill my life with the things that will drive me forward, if worst comes i would kill to protect what i cherish, as much as i would love to have my faith in humanity restored it is mostly gone...., i survived. i still am, with the cruel world we already have.... countries are always at uselss wars, people, regular people are sent to die on a battlefield for anything but their country.... it's money that politicians and prime ministers love not their countries or their people.... a person with a death note should be the most immoral person in your eyes, i think that justice to the masses will be done by those who were intentionally hurt by the actions of the person you write his name in the death note. those who were wronged, yes might sometimes be extremists as well but, i'm pretty sure the knowing between right and wrong is a lot more enhanced. and the world is wrong. 90% of countries are defiled by the lust for money by people who can't have enough of it....
very heavy convo, yes you are new here, welcome ^^ i don't know about everyone in this forum... i was talking about myself. i never include other people in my twisted opinions, if they want to agree they are more than welcomed to... but i don't expect much understanding to what i wrote here. and it's fine.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n1nxpgiYk51rdd5dp.gif]

Yato Offline Rookie
Mood: None

Bounty : 6,280.53$
05-09-2016, 11:43 AM #42
(05-09-2016, 01:07 AM)Minj369 Wrote:  Moral much?
My father died when i was 14, i can say that leaving a survivor to a dead parent would be sorrowful and painful, without a doubt but i take the words "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" much more to heart and i live and do whatever i can to fill my life with the things that will drive me forward, if worst comes i would kill to protect what i cherish, as much as i would love to have my faith in humanity restored it is mostly gone...., i survived. i still am, with the cruel world we already have.... countries are always at uselss wars, people, regular people are sent to die on a battlefield for anything but their country.... it's money that politicians and prime ministers love not their countries or their people.... a person with a death note should be the most immoral person in your eyes, i think that justice to the masses will be done by those who were intentionally hurt by the actions of the person you write his name in the death note. those who were wronged, yes might sometimes be extremists as well but, i'm pretty sure the knowing between right and wrong is a lot more enhanced. and the world is wrong. 90% of countries are defiled by the lust for money by people who can't have enough of it....
very heavy convo, yes you are new here, welcome ^^ i don't know about everyone in this forum... i was talking about myself. i never include other people in my twisted opinions, if they want to agree they are more than welcomed to... but i don't expect much understanding to what i wrote here. and it's fine.

I don't get both of your opinions here but to kill a person, then you should have the courage to live as a murderer for the rest of your life. Can you really live with that?

[Image: 530408_1399088428073_480_278.jpg]

Minj369 Offline The Mother
V.I.P. member
Mood: Coffee

Bounty : 1,877.31$
05-09-2016, 03:55 PM #43
(05-09-2016, 11:43 AM)Yato Wrote:  I don't get both of your opinions here but to kill a person, then you should have the courage to live as a murderer for the rest of your life. Can you really live with that?

the whole talk is theoreticle, it's no different if you write a name in a death note or recieve a targets location and via drone camera press a botton to shoot.
it's killing but... the difference is that the dn cannot be given to you in real life...
but on the other hand they give regular people the job for the botton push of the drone.
i'm the kind of person that if one day i'll snap... s*** will go south...
i'll probably won't remember killing anyone and it will one brutal scene.
but, we are talking theoreticle here, as of now non of us are capable of killing, some might not even want to...

[Image: tumblr_inline_n1nxpgiYk51rdd5dp.gif]

Yato Offline Rookie
Mood: None

Bounty : 6,280.53$
07-24-2016, 01:11 AM #44
(05-09-2016, 03:55 PM)Minj369 Wrote:  the whole talk is theoreticle, it's no different if you write a name in a death note or recieve a targets location and via drone camera press a botton to shoot.
it's killing but... the difference is that the dn cannot be given to you in real life...
but on the other hand they give regular people the job for the botton push of the drone.
i'm the kind of person that if one day i'll snap... s*** will go south...
i'll probably won't remember killing anyone and it will one brutal scene.
but, we are talking theoreticle here, as of now non of us are capable of killing, some might not even want to...

I can see where you are coming from. I believe everyone has a beast inside of them. I am god so, I know all about this.

[Image: 530408_1399088428073_480_278.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies / Views Last Post
19 Replies 236 Views
Last Post by Nel
07-06-2017, 12:26 AM
19 Replies 798 Views
Last Post by Nel
05-10-2017, 11:21 AM