If you can use death note...

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-05-2015, 11:19 PM)Chadook Wrote: I would write names of people i really hate XD.

Can you?
After all they will die Grin

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
Chadook

(05-05-2015, 11:31 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 11:19 PM)Chadook Wrote: I would write names of people i really hate XD.

Can you?
After all they will die Grin

Well, Killing directly is a pain itself, so this might be considered indirect Kill Smile
If you know what i mean :p

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-07-2015, 08:42 AM)Chadook Wrote: Well, Killing directly is a pain itself, so this might be considered indirect Kill Smile
If you know what i mean :p
Well, it's quite easy to say such things now but I don't think people can do that.
After all, killing people isn't something that we normal people can do.

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
Elvis
Rouge pirate

Could you be charged with murder if you killed people by just writing down their name in the Death Note book? You wouldn't be using any form of weapon to murder them. I wonder if there would be any laws that cover murder without direct infliction of harm.

Mansi14
Retired Staff

(05-10-2015, 03:09 PM)alakazam Wrote: Could you be charged with murder if you killed people by just writing down their name in the Death Note book? You wouldn't be using any form of weapon to murder them. I wonder if there would be any laws that cover murder without direct infliction of harm.

Murder is murder
But someone won't probably understand how the victim died so won't be able to arrest anyone...

I happened to find this on net Tongue
[Image: death-note-justin-bieber-autograph.jpg]

Yato
it's better not to say the names out loud.
i do want to write some names if given a chance. but killing them, for the sake of my own dislike is pointless.

Elvis
Rouge pirate

Hmm... You could use this to blackmail people to do what you want... You would just tell billionaires to give you money or you will write their name in the notebook... They will not believe it at first, but after you prove it to them that it works, they will comply with your demands...

Sebastian
(05-20-2015, 12:40 AM)alakazam Wrote: Hmm... You could use this to blackmail people to do what you want... You would just tell billionaires to give you money or you will write their name in the notebook... They will not believe it at first, but after you prove it to them that it works, they will comply with your demands...

duuuuuuuude
aren't you the cool person.
why would you want to blackmail someone bro?
do you like money? xD

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(05-20-2015, 09:57 PM)Sebastian Wrote:
(05-20-2015, 12:40 AM)alakazam Wrote: Hmm... You could use this to blackmail people to do what you want... You would just tell billionaires to give you money or you will write their name in the notebook... They will not believe it at first, but after you prove it to them that it works, they will comply with your demands...

duuuuuuuude
do you like money? xD
Well, I am poor, bro... And I don't think it's fair for some people to spend millions of dollars on useless stuff, while some of us can't even afford medical care and food...

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-21-2015, 01:10 AM)alakazam Wrote:
(05-20-2015, 09:57 PM)Sebastian Wrote:

duuuuuuuude
do you like money? xD
Well, I am poor, bro... And I don't think it's fair for some people to spend millions of dollars on useless stuff, while some of us can't even afford medical care and food...

But, that's 'freebies'.........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Netflix Death Note Adaptation Kaynil 2 116 09-07-2017, 07:45 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Death Note Trailer 2 MadaraUchiha 19 462 07-06-2017, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Nel
  New Death note live action movie BurnsyCEO 19 1,176 05-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Nel