If you can use death note...

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

Well, I do know some good people and I don't think I can kill anyone, even if I can use death note book.
Even though I can kill anyone just by writing their name, my conscience would never allow it.
What about you guys?
If you can use death note, can you possibly write a name in it? 

[Image: 6bc972f0df4d014940d3f6dfd1a3a9be.png]]
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

I do have a few names in my mind.............

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-04-2015, 06:54 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I do have a few names in my mind.............

Who are they?
Hope they are not politicians Grin

Elvis
Rouge pirate

I haven't watched Death Note so far, so I'm a n00b as far as this anime is concerned. Could I kill myself by writing my own name in it?

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-05-2015, 12:02 PM)alakazam Wrote: I haven't watched Death Note so far, so I'm a n00b as far as this anime is concerned. Could I kill myself by writing my own name in it?

That's right.
But why would you want to write your own name, alakazam?
Also, do watch death note. It's the best anime Grin

Elvis
Rouge pirate

(05-05-2015, 02:41 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for clarifications.

I will look up Death Note online and watch it when I have some free time... Is it a long anime?

MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-04-2015, 11:05 PM)Star_Of_Hope Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 06:54 PM)MadaraUchiha Wrote: I do have a few names in my mind.............

Who are they?
Hope they are not politicians Grin

A few of them, are...........

" Justice is subject to dispute; might is easily recognized and is not disputed. So we cannot give might to justice, because might has gainsaid justice, and has declared that it is she herself who is just. And thus, being unable to make what is just strong, we have made what is strong just."
MadaraUchiha
Akatsuki

(05-05-2015, 03:13 PM)alakazam Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for clarifications.

I will look up Death Note online and watch it when I have some free time... Is it a long anime?

37 episodes........It's among the greatest anime's of all time........Also, watch Code Geass, if you have time........

Star_Of_Hope
Akatsuki

(05-05-2015, 03:13 PM)alakazam Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] for clarifications.

It consists of just 37 episodes Grin

Chadook

I would write names of people i really hate XD.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Netflix Death Note Adaptation Kaynil 2 120 09-07-2017, 07:45 PM
Last Post: MadaraUchiha
  Death Note Trailer 2 MadaraUchiha 19 487 07-06-2017, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Nel
  New Death note live action movie BurnsyCEO 19 1,207 05-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Nel